"Well, Dodds was here earlier and… some things happened, and uh… he… Dodds temporarily reinstated Elliot to work this case."

Tucker's head fell back slightly as his eyes widened. He looked toward her office. Through the window, Elliot was leaning forward in his chair, watching the interaction take place. He didn't even flinch when Tucker met his glare. "Jesus, Olivia…" Tucker said. He turned back and started walking toward the exit.

"Ed?" Olivia called, walking after him. "Ed, stop. Just talk to me."

They were in the hallway to the elevators now, out of Elliot's sight. "Did you set this up? So you could work with him?" Ed asked as he whipped back around. "You two, alone late at night, just like old times?"

"No!" she answered. "I had nothing to do with it. Elliot recognized a suspect's name when he was here for questioning. It was a perp we had years ago who fits the profile of our rapist. Dodds was there and he was impressed with Elliot and he asked him to work the case."

"And after everything last night, you didn't think I'd want to know about this?" Ed seethed.

Olivia cursed herself. She had already been suppressing images of fucking Elliot all day and had internally decided to fuck it out with Ed later, but now Ed's anger was turning her on even more. There's something seriously wrong with her, she thought.

"I did think of it, Ed," she assured him, "but I thought it would be better to talk in person than to explain through a text."

Ed rolled his eyes and shook his head.

Olivia paced a few steps and pressed the elevator button.

"What are you doing?" Tucker asked.

"Com'ere," Olivia said. She took his hand as the elevator door opened and pulled him in. When the door shut, she grabbed him by his blazer and pulled him in for a heated kiss.

"Olivia, you don't have to—"

She shut him up with another kiss, then rested her head on his forehead. She really did love Ed. He was caring, strong, angry, and faithful. She wanted things to work out with him. She couldn't help that she was turned on by Elliot, but she would use it to her advantage right now to make things right.

She reached down and unbuttoned her slacks.

"Olivia, we can't do this here."

She took his hand in hers. "Shut up, Ed." She kissed him again, then let her lips linger centimeters away from his as she guided his hand down her slacks and into her wet panties. "Seeing you get all worked up and jealous?" she said. "This is what it does to me." A half-lie. Most of her wetness was Elliot's doing, but she didn't' want to lose Ed. She pushed his hand down and his middle finger slipped into her wet folds. Tucker groaned. His finger traced her slit twice, then he pushed her back into the wall of the elevator aggressively. She took his head in her hands and moaned as he touched her. "I only want you, Ed, I swear." Another lie—one she might also be trying to tell herself.

Ed dipped his hand in deeper, penetrating her with two fingers as she gasped for air. He stared into her eyes with a dangerous glare. "When you're with him," Ed growled. He pumped his fingers in and out of her, his thumb pressing circles into her clit, making her moan. "Remember this…" he said. "Remember that it's my fingers you go home to at night." Olivia was so fucking turned on by his aggressiveness and jealously. He talked dirty every once in a while, and she loved it. She thought she was going to come in seconds. "Remember my tongue tasting you, licking you clean until you scream my name. Remember my thick, hard, long cock sliding in and out of you, and my body pounding into you, making you come over and over… I'll mark my territory if I have to, Liv… Fuck you on every inch of that office."

"Oh god, Ed…" Olivia moaned.

"Come Olivia. Come on my hand."

"Fuck! Fuck! Yes! I'm coming!" Olivia gasped as her walls contracted and she held onto Ed's shoulders, holding herself up as she came.

Her breathing slowed and Ed removed his hand. She rebuttoned herself and smirked as Ed licked his hand of her juices.

Ed stepped away from her and opened the door to the elevator to let her out. "I'll see you tomorrow," he said.

"Is IAB here because of me?" Elliot asked when Olivia returned.

"Ah, no. No…" she answered. "E—uh, Tucker was here for something… unrelated."

"You okay?" Elliot asked, standing to check on her. "You seem flustered or something."

She stepped back when he stepped forward. Something about having just come in her pants at the hand of another man made her want to keep her distance. "Yeah, I'm fine. I think we should call it a night."

"Yeah. Yeah, okay."

And even though the tension went further than it ever had in their relationship, they treated that moment like they always had—silently.

"Can I give you a ride home?" Elliot asked.

"No thanks, I think I'll walk."

"It's the middle of the night, Liv."

Olivia's mouth curved into a half-smile. "I'm a cop, El."

He nodded. "Okay. See you tomorrow."

As soon as Elliot drove away, Olivia hailed a cab and headed to her apartment, her mind running in circles the whole ride home.