To cute for his own good

NORMAL POV
Class we have a new student,
Please introduce yourself.
"My.....name is n-aruto, Naruto Uzumaki, nice to meet you."
"Know let's all get to know him, does anyone have a question for him"................."yes rose do you have one"
"Yes sensei, Naruto why are you wearing a hoodie?"
"Well umm........well...."
"Rose don't ask that,maybe we will ask questions later, Naruto you can go sit beside Kiba, Kiba plz raise your hand."
So Naruto went to sit beside the guy name Kiba and everyone was whispering about how weird of a prince he is or like saying that he must be ugly for not showing his face and stuff like that."
OK LUNCH TIME😋NARUTOS POV
I was going to lunch and noticed that everyone was whispering and looking at me , gee couldn't they make it any more obvious 😒
I got my lunch ant sat down in this table (by myself) I really wasn't hungry so i just sat their reading a book.Then I noticed the guy named.........kiba that's his name,well he came my way, and sat down.
"Hey"kiba said
"Hi"
"Naruto was it"
"Yeah"
"Well I'm ki----"
"I know kiba"
"Oh you remembered"
"Yeah"
"Hey umm Naruto can I ask you a question?"
"Sure"
"Why don't you take of your hoodie no one nose what you look like and they all think something's up"
"Well.......ummm well"
"Oh sorry you don't have to tell me if you don't want to"
"No it's alright but let's go somewhere private and I'll show you instead"
"Ok"
Why do I trust him all of a sudden?
I just met him, we'll watevers.
We went to the bathroom yeah yeah but the bathroom is really private so say what you want.
"Ok umm Kiba was it when I take my hoodie of one question at a time k?"
"Ok"
I put my hands on my hoodie and took it off."