Chapter 2

KAIA

After getting up and doing my business, I go downstairs to make my family breakfast which consisted of eggs, pancakes, salad spinach, raspberries and sliced avocado .

This looks so delicious and I'm so hungry but unfortunately, I'm not allowed to have such a luxurious breakfast and I'm not allowed to eat anything without permission.

" What is this, I told you to make my oatmeal, you stupid omega", Said Yasmine. " I'm sorry but the oatmeal is finished and when I told Mr. Montgomery that he ignored me. " I said looking at the ground. I'm not allowed to call my Dad, Dad because he said I don't deserve such a luxury.

After making those goons breakfast I get ready for school, I had to beg and plead with my Dad to let me go and he eventually gave in and let me go to school . I go to the same school as my siblings. Of course, I try to stay as far as possible from them because they said they didn't want to be seen with a slut who killed their mother and luna.

Of course school was not fun for me , they bully me every fucking day and then say I deserve it because I killed my parents . I could barely defend myself , I was 10 but I can't explain that to them . If they weren't so stupid they would have realized that by now .

When I get home , I have to make the pack lunch for like two hundred and six wolfs . I get to my corner , I mean room . For lunch I made these idiots , don't tell I called them that , Garlic butter turkey meatballs with lemon zucchini noddles

 For lunch I made these idiots , don't tell I called them that , Garlic butter turkey meatballs with lemon zucchini noddles

I was so tempted to eat but I know I would get in trouble if I did . I set the table and put the food on the table as soon as they start rushing in and I go to my room because my Dad says they don't want to lose their appetite because I stink even though they all smell like sweat and dirty laundry that's been left to sit for two weeks .