ᴛᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ

Start bij het begin

Osamu walks over and nudges Atsumu's arm to put his attention on him. "Quieten down will ya? Don't want ma to wake up" Osamu then walks out of the room, presumably to go get ready since you all had to leave soon to get to school for 6am.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Sumi come on!" Atsumu would not stop complaining as you were trying not to drag your bags across the pavement as you all made your way to school.

You huff before picking up your speed so you were eventually walking in front of him. "Hurry me up one more time and I'll kick yer ass 'Tsumu!" He rolls his eyes and laughs as your smirk at him. This playful back and forth thing between you two wasn't uncommon.

"I'm gonna bang yer heads together in a minute!" Osamu yelled with his back to you both as he waved at some people beyond the school gate, you had surprisingly managed to make it to school without you and Atsumu being dragged across the concrete by Osamu.

The pair of you both walked through the school gates and saw everyone putting their bags in the under compartment of the bus. "Morning Sumi" Aran greeted you as you put your bags in the compartment and then took your brothers' bags as well because you're just that nice of a sister.

"Mornin' " you make sure to keep the bag full of the food in your hand so it didn't get locked away for hours. "Is there a specific seating arrangement?" He takes a moment to think before looking at Kita who was stood beside him, Kita just shook his head no. "Cool, Samu can I set next to ya?" You raise your voice a tad since he was stood near the gate which Suna had just walked past and he threw a thumbs up your way before focusing back on Suna.

You just shrugged your shoulders and then got on the bus to grab some seats, you assumed Suna would sit next to Atsumu so you found some seats that were in a set of four. Two were facing forwards and the other two were facing backwards, you sat down on a backwards facing one and swung your legs over the seat next to you to keep it saved.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"How are they all so energetic at this time of the morning?" You heard the coach sigh to himself before a small smile tugged at his lips and he then put some earphones in to drown out the rowdiness from everyone else on the bus.

You eventually felt bored from looking out of the window and just watching nature pass by for about an hour now. Your stomach was also rumbling slightly by now so you came up with an idea. "Yo is everyone hungry?" They all instantly nodded, some with desperation which made you chuckle to yourself. "Samu can I give them out to everyone?" Your brother didn't understand why you were asking him for permission since he wouldn't of cared if you didn't.

You took some containers out from the bag and handed them out before grabbing more, luckily you made enough for everyone and a couple extras in case someone was hungry later on.

"Sumi you made us all food?!" Akagi asked with stars practically glittering around his eyes as he stared down at the food. You had to admit it did smell and look really good.

You handed the last box in your hand to Suna with a smile and fortunately he smiled back, even if it was only small. Then, you turned to face Akagi. "Nah I can't actually cook that much, Samu helped me with the majority of it I just made it look all pretty" he nodded at your response and then they all proceeded to thank Osamu after thanking you, it was your idea after all.

After going back to your seat everyone in unison said 'thank you for the meal' before digging in. From the sounds they were making you assumed the food was good so you and Osamu shared a short laugh together under your breaths.

"Hey Sumi" you heard someone quietly say your name and when you lifted your head up from your food to look it was Suna. He was holding his empty container in front of him because you told them to give them back to you once they were done, that's another thing your mum would go absolutely mental over, if her boxes and containers went missing. You took it from him but he didn't lean back in his chair straight away. How in the world did he eat that so quickly? He must've forgotten to eat before he left...

"You okay?" You asked quietly as an attempt to stop anyone overhearing the little conversation between you both. He was sat right in front of you meanwhile Atsumu and Osamu were in front of each other.

He nodded and then looked out of the window. "Yeah just wanted to say thanks again, it was a really nice meal"

"Oh there's no need to thank me if I'm going to become the manager eventually I need to keep you all healthy and safe" you nudged his leg with your foot lightly as a joke and thankfully he smiled at that.

Eventually, he leaned back in his chair and made eye contact with you again. "I'm glad you could come on this trip...I have a feeling it'll be a lot more worthwhile now"

You leaned back as well and found the most comfortable position to sit in yet, you most definitely would not be moving for a while. "Hey don't flatter me too much, the most I can do is cheer you all on and keep you hydrated".

The two of you talked some more and actually learnt quite a bit about each other. It was a nice way to pass the time since you would normally fall asleep during long journeys like this.

He's so easy to talk to...
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════