---JaMich True Story---

A/N : I wanted to use for POV is third person but then I decided to used Miss Paolinne's POV, it's more exciting and more felt them as JaMich.

Disclaimer : I didn't owned this video.

[ PAO'S POV ]

"I'm Paolinne Michelle Liggayu,you can call me Pao or Mich for short. My family, friends and Jam used to call me Pao more often than Mich.

"I met Jam through internet,as in first time. His real name is Jamvhille Fernando Sebastian.

" I'm doing video chatting with my cousin when she introduced him to me.

"He also said that I was pretty. Was it a compliment revealing that it was the first time we saw each other and just on video chat.?"I was like,oh boys.!

"I just showed a bit smile on him and then I bid my goodbye.
"Sorry, I better go now. I closed my computer but there was some kind of feelings inside me like it pinch me and pushing me to smile harder.

"Weeks passed on, Jam and I starts to have video chatting , texting and calls almost everyday.We starting to know each other, our first met its held near Mall of Asia.

"While being together, having fun together, we didn't noticed that were getting more closer to each other. Until Jam told me that he likes me and if I can be his girlfriend. I answered him yes. I know it's faster than you think but we don't mind about it as long as we're happy together.

"Like other normal relationship, Jam and I having a conflict sometimes, we use to have love and hate but we're putting god between us so by the end of the day, we're both forgiving each other. We learned that when you are in a relationship, you should not just be a lover with your partner, sometimes it's better to be a lover and bestfriend at the same time. Being bestfriend to someone you love is like your on the way to pursue the better relationship.Have trust with each other and make an effort for them,give them time.

"When my parents and friends find out that I'm dating Jam,they tried to separate us.They asked Jam to leave me alone but Jam fight his feelings for me. At first they hated Jam, they thought he doesn't have a job and too late for me to realise that Jam has a gambling addiction on his past life, my cousin told me about it when I thought Jam hiding something and cheated on me.

"I'm only seventeen and Jam is twenty two when we start dating, we still young and we both doesn't know where our relationship going through.

"In time we decided to make our own video and some friends told us why we shouldn't posted it on YouTube.

"By the help of our family and friends, at last we decided to put our videos on YouTube. And I think we're very blessed to known as a YouTube sensation.Yes, people start to know us as JaMich. We took it from Jam's first name and my second name, it's cute right?After that huge break for us, we started to have guestings on TV like Gandang Gabi Vice hosted by our very own itself Vice Ganda.

"We also made a dance craze for You and I song by JRA which became popular not only in the Philippines and also outside the country.We became trends in some news portal.So many supporters and subscribers on Youtube.

"But fame really can't stand alone without bashers and haters. And Jam always opened up answering the issues about us and he's always defending me.I'm so lucky to have him as my boyfriend, bestfriend,and loveteam onscreen.

"Later on we noticed that Jam getting pailer and weaker than he used to be.He even asked me why i'm still loving him.I said why, your Patchie for me.I used to call him patchie,for us it means handsome.

"Everything changed when a terrifying news condemned to us and it blocked our freedom to happiness. After got the result, we found out that Jam diagnosed of stage four lung cancer.

"This news really broke my heart and so Jam, he can't even believe how he got lung cancer, he doesn't even drunk alcohol or take cigarettes. But we keep on praying that he will be healed anytime soon.

"After all the success,Jam and I build our dreams together.After we found out Jam sickness, I never let myself leaning down to regrets,at PICC I decided to make a surprise for Jam. I proposed to him, yeah i just proved that girl can proposed to a boy and I asked him if he can be my happily ever after.? I was crying on that moment. I felt like I'm the happiest person on earth. Jam's cried after I proposed to him.That day was the very special moment for us.

"We start from making videos, became famous as a YouTube sensation.Jam and I fall in love at the right time and at the right person. True love does really exist.

March 4, 2015 10:30 in the morning, Jam passed away. I can't talked, I can't smile. For almost seven years being with him almost everyday is like--- I lost half of my body. I wish he still here, I wish I'm still holding his hands. I wish I still can hug him and kiss him. I will never forget Jam.He might gone forever but his sweet memories would stay forever on me. I love you Jam.

-----Thank you for everything. No words can explain. Until we meet again.

----Mich---

A/N: Thank you for reading and voting. Try to read my other stories please.