😛💗Sharath Anna's Wedding!💗😛

Start from the beginning

I chuckled to myself but also wishing me and my angel could have done the same... While I was in my thoughts I noticed a familiar figure coming behind mani and pavi. I looked closely to see my angel dashing in a pink and dark blue saree...

As she came closer I noticed the saree and realized it was the one I chose from the day we all went shopping. (Yes lovlies! This is the saree our ashwineyy chose for our chellam in one of the earlier chapter!😉💗✨)...

I smiled and then looked down to notice we were also in the same color then I remembered abt how my angel wanted me to buy the dark blue shirt and not the red one... (Hehehe authoreyy epdi connect pandrenn😎💗✨)..

Kd fellow I thought to myself... I smiled to myself then saw my angel talking to everyone then she noticed me and rushed towards me. I smiled at her and she began...

Sivu- Ashwineyy Semarang irruka! Hero maari irruka!
He says smiling

Ashwineyy- ohh apdiya.. saree semaya irruku ma.. athuvida nee rumba azhaga irruka...
I say smiling...

Sivu- pina! Selection apdi!
She says smiling widely at me while I chuckled at her antics

Ashwineyy- ana nee oru periya kd!
I say looking at her..

Sivu- yean ashwineyy?
She says looking at me confused..

Ashwineyy- firstuh na select panna saree.. aprom.. nee yenakeyy theriyama nama rendu peraiyum match pana vachuta.. kd..
I say smiling teasingly

Sivu- hehehe! Ippavathu kandupichitingaleyy atheyy pothum!
She says smiling before I could say anything she walked away but turned around and winked at me...

That was it she is making me go crazy for her.. I held pugazhs shoulder he looked at me asking a what. I signaled nothing and he went back to chatting I couldn't take my eyes off her... Later it was now time for the muhurtam so we all went up to the stage...

I purposely went and stood next to my angel she smiled at me then it was time to take krithika to the bride's room to change and my angel went along. I chatted with pugazh until she came back...

Authoreyys pov
Within 10 they came back ashwineyy looked at sivaangi and gave her a sweet smile. She returned the same then came and stood next to him. Everyone took the flowers as it was almost time to tie the thalli...

As the ayyier announced ketti melam ashwineyy intertwined his pinkie with sivus... this was his indirect message of I want u by my side forever...😘💗✨ she looked up at him and smiled widely then stood closer to him.. this was her indirect message of forever...
🤩💗✨... Both of them looked down blushing and enjoying the moment... 🥰💗✨

Ashwineyys pov
Later we were all chatting then I noticed my angel taking selfies with everyone. I smiled and admired her cute antics. As I was in my thoughts it was quick to be broken by pugazh...

Pugazh- Machan? Deii?
He says waving his hand in front of my face

Ashwineyy- y- yenna da?