I furrow my brows at him and Mr Johnson too looks at the man in surprise.

"Mr Stark, to what do I and Miss Barton owe you the pleasure of being here?" Kurt asks Tony.

"Well sir, I heard my girlfriend wants to make an adoption and as her supportive partner I heard my signature may also be required to confirm this adoption."

My eyes flew wide open to his confession. Tony had told not only me but countless people that he was no where near ready to have children. What made him change his mind? I didn't want him to sign if he wasn't ready, I would never let him sign if this truly isn't what he wanted.

"Tony, are you sure about this?" I ask him seriously.

He finally turns to fully face me and takes his glasses off.
"If this is what you really want, I am all there to support you Kira. I love you and the amount of times you've stood by me, it's time for me to do the same for you. Besides, I love this kid." He confesses making me scoff but smile lovingly at him.

"Thank you." I whisper and he takes my hand in his as he kisses my cheek.

"Right well, if we are all in agreement I will take your signatures Miss Barton and Mr Stark." Mr Johnson asks us as he pushes the piece of paper towards us and offers us a pen.

I look back over to Tony for definite confirmation and when I see him smile and nod, I reach forward to take the pen in my grasp and sign the paper. I then pass it to Tony who happily scribbles his signature down too.

"Congratulations Kira and Anthony, you are officially now parents." Mr Johnson smiles as he stands, grasping the paper in his hold and stands up to shake our hands. We follow suit and I can't stop the bright smile that takes over my face.

Harley was forever now in our custody.

Tony and I walk out together and as soon as the cool crisp air hits my face I turn Tony towards me and place my lips hungrily upon his. He responds almost immediately and pulls me closer towards him by the waist.

After a while I pull away and he smirks down at me.
"If I get that reaction every time we adopt a child, I'll adopt every kid in New York for you." He says making me laugh.

"Thank you Tony, you have no idea how much this means to me." I whisper as I pull him into a hug.
"I love you Kira and I wasn't lying when I said I liked the kid. I do, he's great." He smiled.

"I know you do, it's quite hard for you to hide your emotions." I smirk at him making him smile and we made our way back to the Tower as Harley would be arriving with his social worker there.

A few hours later, after Tony and I had our fun and got cleaned up...it was time for Harley's arrival. I was bouncing on my feet and couldn't wait. We had a huge surprise for him.

After, what seemed like hours of waiting the elevator soon dinged open and out walked Harley, his social worker and Happy who all wore smiles. Harley immediately sprinted over to me and I knelt down so I could properly encase him in my arms. I stroked through his hair as I squeezed him and I smiled over his shoulder at Tony, who looked just as happy as I was.

When he finally pulled away he smiled brightly at me.
"I'm so excited." He admitted making everyone in the room chuckle slightly.

"As are we." I said as I kissed the top of his head lovingly. He turned to Tony.

"Come here squirt." He smiled making me laugh lightly and Harley ran full force at Tony. He lifted him in the air making him squeal and hugged him too before setting him back down.

"Well I think everything is in accordance here. I will leave you to it." Harley's social worker smiled.

"Thank you." Harley spoke as he hugged her.

Happy showed her the way back out as Tony, Harley and I were left to ourselves.

"What do you want to do first little man?" Tony asked Harley.

His smile suddenly dropped and I furrowed my eyebrows at him.
"Can I ask you a question?" He asked us seriously making Tony and I sneak a glance at each other in worry.
"Of course Harley, you can ask us anything." I told him softly.

"Can I-Can I call you mum and dad?" He asked making me almost stumble as the air was sucked out my lungs.

Seeing my silence Tony spoke up with a smile.

"You can call us whatever you want." He confirmed making Harley's contagious smile grow again.

"Come on, we have a surprise for you." I say and he grabs my hand as Tony leads us down to his lab.

"Wow! This so so cool!" Harley gushes when he sees all Tony's tech and set up.

"Yeah? Want to see something cooler?" Tony asks, to which Harley immediately nods.

Tony smirks as he flicks on some more lights to reveal Harley's own lab right next to his dads.

His eyes light up and he lets go of my hand to run up to his new workstation. He looks and studies everything intently and giggles when he sees his potato gun Mark 2.

"Is this really all for me?" Harley asks thankful.
"All of it and more kid." Tony smiles as he wraps an arm around me. I can't help but smile as happy tears threaten to run down my cheeks. I tuck myself into Tony's chest as we watch our son run around his new lab wanting to show us everything. Even though we had seen it all and planned everything out we sat down there for hours hanging on to every word he said.