Another day, Another Journey

The way home was painfully long, three busses, and then walking a block to get home. And all for what "A better education dear, I just want you to have the best oppertunities" yea right she just wanted an extra 2 hours to herself and her boyfriends.

I walked through the front door, ha! speak of the devil.
"Hay huney" My mother said as I walked in and passed her doing her new exercise video. Thats all she does now. How in the hell does she keep such a feminine figure when she works out so much, she should look like the strong-man.

I walked towards the stairs "By the way I found your junk stash! And I threw it out, you eat too much junkfood" I rolled my eyes and she paused her video. "you know this is probably why you've never had a boyfriend i mean look at you" she snarled.

"Mum I'm not even close to fat, to be honest I'm pushing anorexia." I replied now gritting my teeth.

"Yes but you have no figure, if you ate better and worked out some maybe you could actually be attractive, like your mother, I mean look at me, how could you.... be you?" she said now resembling the girls at school.

I just huffed and turned around to go upstairs. I sat in my room and began on my homework. After I got bored of being a total nerd, I chucked my calculator and fell onto my bed, "IIIIIIIIIII¬ need a ciggarette" I grabbed my 'Going for a smoke' bag and went down stairs. "GOING FOR A WALK!" I called as I left.

"GOOD YOU NEED IT!!" I heard right before I shut the door.

As soon as I reached the end of the street I pullled out a ciggarette and lit it. A few drags and my mouth already had that signiature taste of sweet poison -thats what the taste of tobacco reminds me of- I barely exhaled, I kinda just opened my mouth allowing the smoke to float out. I finished my ciggerette and noticed it was dark outa. I shrugged, of course she didn't care if I was out late. I sighed and took a small walk before going back home and laying down for bed.

Midnight I was woken up by the sound of my mum and her new boy-toy, ugh!, I decided to brush out my hair, put on my blue plaid (almost school-girl looking) skirt with some white tights and blue thigh-high socks over the tights -idk if YOU think it looks geeky, I liked it, hense why I was wearing it- a plain blue tank-top that came down the sides just enough to show an inch of my red frilled bra. I slipped on my Black 'Beats' converses and snuck outside to go for another late night walk, or early morning walk?

Either way I had already lit my smoke as I walked to the skatepark. I sat on the ramp and finished my smoke before a couple of loud ass, rowdy drunk "skaterboys" came around the corner. The all stopped and looked at me, one smiled "oh aren't you pretty, haha, wanna come hang with us?" the others nodded and gave little "yeah"s in agreement, I knew it was a bad decision but I shrugged and walked over to them, one did that weird side-five handshake thing with me and I sat with 2 of the 5 guys as the other 3 went off to do their whole "watch me board" thing.

After 25 minutes of useless chatting and the partly drunk skaters (who had some how sobered up somewhat) wiping out, the one beside me (turns out his name is Rielly) checks his phone then calls all the other guys over. "Party at Carlys!" all the guys laugh and cheer and Rielly helps me up. "Wanna come?" he asked smiling.

I nodded my head and followed them, we all loaded into a car (an SUV) -not sure whose- and Rielly got behind the wheel, seeing as he was the only one that didn't seem drunk in the first place, I had no problem with this.

I was in the the back right seat as one of the guys (Whom I believe Rielly said was Ryan) sat beside me, we were all buckled in and going down to whomevers house (I think it was Carly, wasn't it? eh who really cares) then Ryan slid his hand up my thigh and put his face to the crook of my neck and whispered "You should lose the tights" he chuckled and turned my head moving his face to mine and kissed me.

Don't judge me but, I really didn't care. Maybe it's that I never saw myself as desirable and he was showing me different, but I enjoyed the touch, the kiss, the attention itself.

I had closed my eyes but now opened them and glanced forwards to see the other boys, all of which were purposely ignoring us, and so, why not? I shimmied off the tights and just as I pulled them off we pulled up to the party.

I decided why not be someone else tonight? Especially when I'm always so boring, and so I turned to Ryan and kissed him lightly before winking and smiling followed with a giggle and the click of my seat belt as I climbed out of the car.

Tonight I was a seductress, one by a different name.... I'll call myself Holly, yeah Holly.

I entered the party and instantly eyes were on me, I passed a mirror, and even I will say I was hot without the tights, kinda slutty cause the skirt was short, but hot all the same.

I spotted the small countertop with barstools where the alcohol was being served by the pint.

I smiled and sat at the counter before reaching and grabbing a palm bay, I chugged it and grabbed another, slowly sipping at it this time, as a guy (later found out to be Kyle) sat beside me and put one hand on my ass, smiling -obviously drunk- , and attempted a wink.

"whats youuuuuuur name? Hm cutie? ha" -he ended his words with a drunk laugh-

"I'm Holly" I smiled and giggled placing a hand on his colar bone area.

He really did'nt pace himself or anything, he kinda just leant in and kissed me, drunkily but a kiss all the same. He used my ass to bring me closer and kissed me harder before pulling away and nodding his head in the direction of the staircase.