Day 1

On a warm sunny afternoon, Amanda and her siblings packed up to go to the new cabin. There parents were filled with excitement as always, however there was only one problem, how far away was the cabin from Jacksonville?
My parents were filled with so much excitement that they forgot how far away the place was, but knowing them they tried to play it off as if the did. I'm not ready to go on this journey because we literally have to stay in this ghost infected place. We had to take all of the luggage and bring it to the car. As we got in the car something went wrong, my dad left his coffee in the seat and accidentally sat on it lol. So, now we have to wait 30min for my dad to get all cleaned up. It's taking him forreverrrr aghhh. I might as well fall asleep for how long he his taking. Finally, he's here now we can leave instead of staying in this car all day. We are finally here but it doesn't look like the cabin on the picture? Were is the cabin dad? "I don't know Amanda. I called the realtor and he said this was the right location." It looks so creepy. I wonder if the realtor gave us the right location because I don't think this is it. Now we have to stay here until dawn to go talk to the realtor. So, we all decided to go inside the cabin and get comfortable because this was gonna be a long day. Me and my siblings picked our own individual rooms and started un packing,  but we heard something in the room next door. A good 5 mins after we heard the noice our mother walked in, and so we asked her "did you hear a noice in the bathroom?" "No, Amanda I did not hear anything in the bathroom, but it is probally the pipes since they are busted." I honestly feel like my mother is trying to cover up the fact that there are ghost in this cabin and this whole entire town.  She is just trying to get us to not be scared and reuine the whole mission in which I do care highly about because we are all going to encounter a freaking ghost. Anyways, our mother asks us all to come down stairs when we finish unpacking, me and my siblings had finally finished unpacking. As I was trying to get my siblings down stairs, I heard a footstep in the bathroom, so I automatically thought it was my siblings untill the door opened and closed shut all by it's self. I wanted to yell however my insticts told me to pray about it right at that moment, so I did as the spirit and prayed. After that I didn't hear anything thing else, I went to my siblings room and tried to convence them to come down stairs but they were to busy as usall, so I had to bribe them. We made a deal that whowever won the game has to do the person who won requirement, long story short I won and they had to come downstairs. Mom had set up the table up nice and bought us chinese food for take out. Mom and Dad decided to have this weird conversation about ghost and how they won't harm and we need to go out and explore our new town. We get this same lecture everytime the only thing that is different is the place. After we had got information on what tomorow is going to look like, we had finished our food and went to bed kinda excited to what tomorrow holds.