4

February 8th 2013 / 1 month and 4 days later Friday

Minas POV

Cafe

"You're going to see Tzuyu?", Sana asked.

"Yeah".

"I hope she's alright", I said.

"Why what's wrong?".

"Last performance she tripped. I mean I know she kept it professional but there was the one judge who said that Tzuyu had two left feet", I said.

"She must have something in for Tzuyu", she said.

~ Time Skip ~

Tzuyus POV

Stage

"Tzuyu you are lacking facial expressions. Did you not listen to what was told to you last evaluation. Do you think you are better than the judge?".

"No... i".

"No excuses you refused to listen to advice. What K-pop idol do you think you'd be Huh? Just stand there and look pretty?".

I looked down feeling guilty for my failed performance.

"You need to work harder or you're not making it".

I started to cry. Shuhua hugged me. I can't even have Mina hold me in her arms and tell me I did a great job even though she's in the crowd.

Minas POV

Audience

I was taken aback when the big screen showed Tzuyu crying and her fellow trainee friend was hugging her. I think the judges were way too harsh on her. I wanted to just get up on the stage and hug her.

~ A few minutes later ~

"The votes are in".

They said the order in random ordering. Tzuyu got the highest vote. I couldn't believe it. All a sudden the MC came towards me.

"Young girl who did you vote for?".

Shit, I'm on TV now.

"I voted for Tzuyu...".

"Why did the audience vote for Tzuyu? She lacked talent", one of the judge's said.

The same one who attacked her with negativity.

"My response to such a question judge. I may not be a professional singer, dancer or facial expressions watcher. But how many times have Tzuyu shown her capabilities of facial expressions? Today she might have fallen really ill and still performed her best. And I'll state I didn't vote for her based on her beauty but because she does have talent and has shown that many times. And I believe you as a judge were the only one who gave her negative comments and zero praise. When the other judges did both things. Pointing out weakness in a performance is one thing but directly giving her negative and rude comments is another. Tzuyu did a great job", I said.

I may have gone too far but I was angry at the judge. She went too far with her comments.

Tzuyus POV

Stage

I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling. She really did that. Shuhua lowered her mic from her face.

"Your girlfriend is so cool", she whispered.

I nodded my head agreeing. I feel stronger now. She's always there supporting me. And she could tell I wasn't well. I fainted yesterday so I missed practice. And today I felt really weak. So having her here and hearing her words makes me know she's always there. I love her so much. I looked back at her before leaving.