" Here. " M/n opened his arms. Ethan looked at him oddly before slowly crawling onto his lap and arms. 

" Did you think I'm someone else? " M/n asked with a soothing voice. He stand up and placed his hand under ethan's thighs to get a better grip of him. 

" You're far away from that place anymore. " M/n said as he took fast strides to reach his room. 

" Do you want me to bath you? " M/n asked as he opened his bedroom's door. Ethan snuggled on M/n's shoulder blade before groaning.

" Let's bath together. " Ethan said in a small voice. M/n didn't said anything as he walk towards his bathroom.

M/n placed ethan on the tub as he filled it with water. He stand up and opened his cabinet that's filled with bath bomb. He took two and opened the lid of it's container. 

He soaked it on the tub and started undressing. 

' How odd. ' M/n thought when ethan didn't gave him a perverted glance. M/n undid his belt as he watched ethan hugged his knees while quietly popping the bubbles. He didn't dare to ask anything at the moment as he set aside his clothes. He step in inside the bathtub and placed ethan in between in thighs. He lift up his right and placed it on ethan's forehead like he's checking his temperature. He made the back of ethan's head lean on his chest and hugged his waist. 

" Why didn't you tell me? " 

M/n could tell that ethan is pouting based on his tone. 

' tell what? ' M/n asked his self before rubbing his thumb across ethan's stomach in a soothing manner.

" I saw the papers of my test on the cabinet beside your bed. I thought you brought me to have sex with you? " Ethan tilted his head upwards to face M/n.  

" But you hide those papers to have an excuse to not have sex with me. " Ethan said as he placed both of his hands on top of M/n's hand's that's holding him.

" I won't jump into conclusions this time, so please tell me why. " Ethan said softly as he used his thumb to rub M/n's knuckles.

" ... " M/n leaned his chin on top of ethan's head and closed his eyes. 

" Should i start at the time i first saw you? " M/n asked.

" I've got a lot of time for you. " Ethan said as he leaned all of his weight on M/n's body. 

M/n sighed shakily before starting.

" When i first saw you on that bar i genuinely thought you're beautiful. I mentally said to myself that you're totally my type and I've never seen someone like you before. I don't know whether it's because i don't hang out with a lot of people or because i keep on pushing them away from me. I don't know but i like being alone but sometimes i felt lonely. " 

" A lot of people decided to get close to me because i have so much money. So when i saw you, i offered what most people wanted from me and see if you'd still stay after getting what you want. " 

" That's why i brought you in with me, because i felt you're someone who'd at least fulfill what i lack in the deepest part of me. "

" You want money and crave for sex. Since money is easy to earn, i tried not giving you the thing you wanted and needed the most. I wanna see if you're going to leave me for not giving in but you stayed and waited patiently. Talked to me in early mornings and call me grumpy when i would unconsciously frown. "

" I don't know when this innocent love started but i want to think it's from our everyday breakfast with each other, or whenever we'll go out to eat for dinner, or when you did my make up and said soothing words afterwards, or when we went to the beach and confessed with each other. I also love to think that it's because it's you. "

" I want us to like each other not through sexual activities or because of an agreement. " 

" Ethan, I don't know when the mindset of wanting you to fall in love with me not because of money or satisfying sex had formed inside my head. But i want you to know that I'm sorry for keeping all of this from you for my own selfishness... s-sorry. "

Ethan heard a sob from the male behind him. He nodded his head softly and turned around to hug M/n.

Ethan smiled as he played with M/n's hair. ' even tho it's not much of a big deal to me and can act like i didn't see the documents, I'm still grateful that i said that to M/n. Now i could rest and not worry about him pretending to like me because he felt pity about my past. I'm genuinely happy to say that... '

Ethan leaned on M/n's ear and whispered the words he's afraid to say because he thought their feelings aren't mutual. " I love you too, M/n. "  and ethan sealed his confession with a sweet tender kiss.

----

[ A/n: Should i put The End? Lmao ]