Chapter 1

|Thursday August 12th|
"Bro you tryna hit the mall" i heard my best friend lamonte say.
"yeah bro I need some new shit anyways" I picked up my phone and keys and waved him to come on. We hopped in my all black, tinted Scat Pack.

| Twenty Minutes Later|We arrived at the mall

We arrived at the mall. Going into Foot locker I saw a pair of white Nike Air Force 1's. I looked around for a employee and saw my lil nigga Sevion so I called him over. "Yo sev lemme holla at you" I called out to him waving him over. He walked over to me and dapped me up "Wsp bro what you need?" he said to me. "Lemme get these in a 11" I said showing him the sneakers. "I gotchu bro" he said and went in the back. "Nigga I just got the Nike Air Force 1 tear away from this nigga who sell and make custom sneakers" Monte said leaning on my shoulder. I sucked my teeth "I got you a pair for your birthday nigga you ain't open the box bitch" I said to him smacking him on his neck. "Ow you heavy handed bitch yeah I did and I told you that last jawn lit my shit on fire because I fucked with her sister best friend" He said. I just shook my head while laughing. "You a asshole nigga how you sleep with somebody best friend?" I said as he sat down on the bench. "I told her we wasn't together I just wanted to mess around from time to time and she agreed and we was just doing that but I guess she thought we was together" he explained. I shook my head and stood up when I saw Sevion with the box. "Thanks lil bro be safe and keep working I'll see you around" I dapped him up and went to pay for my sneaks.
|Couple Hours Later|
We left foot locker and went to the foodcourt Monte went to chick fil a and I went to Auntie Annie's. I was craving them cinnamon pretzel bites i walked to the line and I saw this beautiful girl waiting at the end of the line. I went behind her looking her up and down and I noticed her jeans had a rip so I tapped her shoulder. And handed her my Jean jacket I just brought from foot locker and leaned down to her ear. "Your jeans have a rip in em ma, you can keep the jacket" I said.

I turn around when I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw this fine ass dark skin tall man

I turn around when I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw this fine ass dark skin tall man. He handed me a nice ass jean jacket and whispered in my ear that my jeans were ripped. I wrapped the jacket around my waist quickly and felt so embarrassed that I ripped my pants and I didn't even know.
"Thank you so much I didn't even know, I can give you your jacket back if you walk me to forever 21" I said to the man.
"Your welcome ma no need to be embarrassed everyone ripped their pants before. I'm here with my friend tho so we can both walk you there but I need to get my pretzels first" he said while looking me in the eyes. His voice was deep and calm "Thank you again, I don't mind him coming I'm with my friend too she's already at our table" I explained to him in a shy manner. I turned when i heard the lady say "next in line" and I told her my order paid and got my pretzels and waited for the fine ass man to finish his order so I can talk to him. He got his order and I waved him over to me "I never got your name sir and I wanted to know if you wanted to walk me to my table so I can get my friend" I asked him. "My name is lid and yeah come on I'll call my mans to meet us at the table" he said grabbing my hand instructing me to start walking.