Wednesday

Aizawa came in the classroom with a cold wet towel.
"It's nothing unique but it works for me, putting cold towel around his eyes will keep him awake", said Aizawa.
Aizawa put the cold towel on Shoto's eyes and he popped awake.
"That's so cold", said Todoroki.
"Sorry, but you're awake now", said Aizawa.
"Give me that towel", said Todoroki.
Todoroki put the towel over his eyes.
All Might came in with a cup of coffee.
"I got Todoroki some coffee", said All Might.
"Give it to me", said Todoroki.
"Sure, this should kept you awake", said All Might giving Todoroki the coffee.
"Exercising is also another way to keep you awake, how about after school today you can join me for some exercise routines", said Iida.
"Okay, just as long as I stay awake", said Todoroki sleepy.
"Better sip that coffee you're getting sleepy again", said Deku.
Todoroki took a sip of his coffee.
"It tastes terrible", said Todoroki.
"We need to start searching up ways to help him fall asleep", said Uraraka.
"I already did, I searched up aromatherapy, 4-7-8 breathing method, reading a book, and exercising during the day helps you fall asleep at night cause it can lower the levels of cortisol, in other words for Kaminari to understand, make you tired during the night", said Yaoyorozu.
"Words for me to understand, thanks", said Kaminari giving a double thumbs up.
Endeavor started calling Todoroki.
"Uggghh, it's my dad, I need to take this in private", said Todoroki walking out of the classroom.
He spoke to Endeavor on the phone in the bathroom.
"What do you want dad"?
"Do you remember what's happening this Sunday", asked Endeavor.
"Yes dad, the government's coming to see me", answered Todoroki.
"You better not blow this, it's my chance to have them recognize me as the new number one hero, and I need them to see you become a powerful hero too, it's my chance to see us changing Shoto, so just be here", yelled Endeavor.
Todoroki started feeling sleepy.
"'yawns', yes dad", said Todoroki sleepy.
"Shoto did you just yawn at me", asked Endeavor.
Todoroki fell asleep and started to snore.
"SHOTO"!
Todoroki jolted awake.
"Sorry what", asked Todoroki.
"Are you trying to tune me out by your fake sleepiness", yelled Endeavor.
"No I'm just kinda sleepy today", said Todoroki.
"Really, how much sleep did you get last night", asked Endeavor sternly.
"I couldn't sleep at all last night, I've been having trouble sleeping for several nights perhaps, I'm not lying to you dad I really do have insomnia", yelled Todoroki.
Todoroki slapped his hand on his forehead.
"Crap".
"YOU WHAT", yelled Endeavor.
"You weren't supposed to find out, but I'm going to fix it, my friends are helping me right now", said Todoroki.
"You better fix this, weather it's real or not", yelled Endeavor.
"I will have this fixed father, and stop assuming I'm lying just because I hate you", yelled Todoroki.
Todoroki hung up.
"Can't I ever get a break from him"?
Everyone was chatting when Shoto walked in.
"Todoroki, we thought you should try drinking warm milk tonight, that always puts me to sleep", said Kirishima.
"If we can get you to sleep at night you may have a better chance to stay awake on Sunday when the government comes", said Deku.
"That way your dad will never know you have insomnia", said Kaminari.
"Too late, he knows", said Todoroki.
"OKAY WHO TALKED, WHICH ONE OF YOU EXTRAS TOLD HIM ABOUT THIS", yelled Bakugo.
"Bakugo, no one talked, except me", said Todoroki.
"What do you mean", asked Uraraka.
"I've accidentally told him on the phone, now he knows, at least I'm sure he knows I'm telling the truth", answered Todoroki.
"Nice going you half n half bastard", said Bakugo.
"That was a freak accident, he kept irritating me believing I was sleep as an excuse, he knows I have no interest in this government thing so he assumed my insomnia is a lie, but I guess it would get worse if he believes it more", said Todoroki.
"You know what, that doesn't matter anymore, if we can fix your sleep schedule, maybe he won't be disappointed in you, your insomnia is what matters here Todoroki-kun, just me us in front of the dorms later", said Deku.
"That must be where you exercise", asked Todoroki.
"Yes", answered Deku.
After school was over he was doing jumping jacks outside of the dorms.
"I'm starting to feel sleepy", said Todoroki.
"Keep it up this is double time not zero time", said Iida.
"Don't forget to breathe", said Uraraka.
"Oh, no wonder I almost passed out", said Todoroki.
Todoroki took too many deep breaths and started feeling dizzy.
"No don't breathe like that, nice and easy", said Iida stopping Todoroki.
Todoroki eased his breathing.
"Well I feel awake, but I'm tired", said Todoroki.
"Okay what else can we do", asked Uraraka.
"Maybe we should feed him carrots, a healthy snack keeps you awake", said Deku.
"GET HIM INSIDE, WE HAVE SOMETHING FOR HIM", yelled Bakugo.
Todoroki was in the bathtub filled with ice.
"Arrrre you tryyyiiiing to t t torture me", asked Todoroki freezing to death.
"QUIT WHINING HALF N HALF IT KEEPS YOU AWAKE, RIGHT", yelled Bakugo.
"Yes but I think you're just doing this to make me suffer", said Todoroki.
"HEY, SENSEI USED ICE ON YOU TOO", yelled Bakugo.
"Yeah, an ice bucket not an ice bath", said Todoroki.
"I thought you would be able to with stand this", said Kaminari.
"Just because I have ice powers doesn't mean I'm immune to temperature", said Todoroki.
"Okay, another study shows that being in a warmer environment helps you fall asleep", said Yaoyorozu.
"So we just crank the temperature up a little bit", asked Kirishima.
"Yes", answered Yaoyorozu.
"Thank you cause I can use it right now", said Todoroki.
"Just a few more minutes Todoroki, we promise we will make your bed extra comfortable tonight, it's another way to help you fall asleep", said Deku.
"I see, thank you", said Todoroki.
When it's bed time Todoroki was extra comfortable in his futon.
"Alright we're cranking up the temperature, maybe try dreaming about ponys, that's what I do", said Kaminari.
"Yeah, I'm not doing that", said Todoroki.
"Just have a good night's sleep okay", said Deku.
"I'll do my best, I hope this warm air works", said Todoroki.
"Me too Todoroki-kun, me too", said Deku.
Deku switched off the lights and Todoroki closed his eyes.