Walking over to him I straddle his lap as I whisper, "I didn't look, all I did was get your keys to get water out of the car". "Why not if you want to know so bad" he ask me, but I don't miss the hurt in his voice. "Because yes I want to know, but I also know you will tell me when you are ready so I will trust my boyfriend and wait" I say as I kiss his neck making him gasp. Just to tease him more I start to grind on him as he says, "can I help you". I don't answer I just start to suck on his neck, I know there will be a mark, but I really like that idea, so I don't stop. Feeling his hands run up my thighs I can't help but smile "can I help you" I whisper in his ear as I kiss and nibble at it. "I watched... you get dressed... so I know you... don't have anything on... under this skirt" he fights to say as I start to rock my hips faster. Pulling back, he gives a whine as I stand up making me laugh. Leaning down I grab his boxers and look up at him to see he is looking down my shirt making me smile as I say, "these are in the way". He doesn't say anything or change where he is looking but he lifts up for me to pull them off. Once those are out of the way I stand up making him pout for losing his view. He really does seem to love playing with a breast and fuck I love that too, so I pull my shirt off. As it hits the floor Chris goes to move but just to tease him more, I playfully say "no sir you stay put or I put the shirt back on" making him freeze.

As I go to take my skirt off Chris whispers "can you leave that on". I'm so confused, why does he want me to leave it on? Does he not like how I look? Feeling extremely sad I look at him making him laugh and say, "come here baby". Still pouting and confused I take a few steps to him as he leans forward. Putting his hands on my knees he slowly runs his hands up my legs taking the skirt with them. My breath catches as he runs his finger across my wet pussy. I spread my legs more as he moves closer to me. Looking up at me he smiles as he puts his hands on my waist and lifts me up. Laying me on the couch he kisses my lips then leaves a trail of kisses to my sex. "God Chris" I moan as he licks my clit and fingers my sex to perfection. After a few mind-blowing orgasms Chris pulls back and sits on the end of the couch. So going back to what I was doing I straddle his lap again. Reaching between us I rub his hard dick on my wet sex making him moan. "Do you want this" I ask, "God yes" he whines making me giggle as I sit on him. As I start to slowly ride my boyfriend he kisses and sucks on my breast making this even better.

After I have countless more releases and Chris has two himself, we decide to go take a shower. Liz said she hates showers with James because someone is stuck waiting in the cold while the other is getting washed up. Unless they have sex in the shower, but with this shower the water falls from a shower head on the ceiling. After we both wash our hair, I turn to Chris and put my arms around his neck making him laugh. Jumping up he grabs my ass as I wrap my legs around him. Kissing his neck again he pants out "baby if you keep doing that you are going to get fucked in the shower". Pulling back to look at him, I bring my hand to his mouth to run my finger across his lips as I whine "what if that is what I want". He looks so deep in thought I really wish I knew what he was thinking. After a moment it hits me, does his think all this is because I looked in his wallet? Not saying anything I get down as he just watches me. "Next time" I whisper and find the soap to wash my body. Feeling hands on my stomach I jump at first as he lays his head on my shoulder and whispers "sorry". I don't say anything but it's not like I even know what to say, so instead I just run my fingers through his hair.

After our shower I notice Chris is still pouting. Standing there in my towel I look around as I grit "damn it". Chris turns to me only making me laugh as I tell him "I didn't get my bag out of the car before I got in the shower". "I'll get it" he laughs as he pulls a shirt on. Getting one of the shirts out of the closet in here I walk out to the living room. Handing me the bag Chris kisses my neck and whispers "I can get you clothes for here". I don't say anything I just open my bag to find the clothes, but I leave Chris's shirt on making him smile for a moment before going back to looking sad. "Can we get the bike before we go to the shop" I ask getting a confused look, so I pout "did you change your mind about teaching me to drive that car" gaining a laugh. "That's fine" he says, and I hate how upset he sounds but I know even if I ask he won't tell me. Getting in the car I find my phone to text Liz.