00

CHAPTER 00- Introduction & The Mission

Tani is an elegant and compassionate woman who has recently gotten married to him. Tani is Kisaki Tetta's younger sister, and she is very protective and always supports him with his own company. This woman always cared for the younger Haitani, her husband, the Rindou Haitani. And Sanzu, who looked after her and cared for her just his own sister. They have knowledge of assault weapons as well as possess management of business skills.

Tani became a successful businesswoman and model, not because of her brother's wealth, which is why she is a multibillionaire. She shared exactly the same neural networks as Tetta since she was her sister. They are able to complete the task easier if they collaborate with one another. Sanzu and Tetta are against Tia getting involved in gang activity or commit kind of crimes that would lead her down on her own.

When Tani is already married to Rindou, Tetta doubts that Rindou will not be suitable for his sister. And also Tani left the fashion model for Rindou's good. He doesn't want his wife to work so he decides that Tani will be his house Wife. It's also for her safety. Tetta doesn't want her sister to hate him, so he decided to move to another country with Hanma and talk to Sanzu.

Sanzu took care of Tani to ensure her health and safety, so Tetta is given the reassurance that she will be okay before he departs. Tani and Rindou were deeply in love for a very long time. Rindou cannot bring himself to leave Tani alone in the house they share until the day arrives when he has to depart on a mission. He still had a couple weeks left shortly after leaving, so he took up his mind to speak with Sanzu about how he was going to notify his wife. But he had no one to advise him.

A few days before to leaving on a mission, Rindou made the decision to go on a date with Tani. "Love, let's go on a date before I leave for a mission," Rindou remarked before kissing Tani on the forehead.

Tani exclaimed, "Uh-huh, sure love!" and got to her feet. "Now love, go upstairs and change," Rindou murmured, staring at Tani.

Rindou smiled at Tani's carelessness as she simply nodded and went towards their room. Now, Tani and Rindou were dining at the establishment. Tani questioned abruptly, "Rin when are you going to leave?"

"Tomorrow, my love" he said. Tanii questioned him, "How many days do you stay there?" she waited for his response.

He replied, "1 month," and Tani seemed astonished because he rarely stayed for a mission for a full month.

"Are you certain about taking on this mission? Tani looked at him apprehensively, but her husband simply shook his head and grinned at her. "You rarely got this kind of mission to take long like a month to finish," he said.

Rindou grabbed her head and kissed her forehand, saying, "I'm going to be fine, my love. I promise that I will be back to you as soon as possible."

Tani chose to break the silence by asking Rindou whether she was certain she would stay there for a month while holding Rindou's hand. "Rin are you sure that you're gonna stay there for a month?" Tani said.

After giving a deep sigh, Rindou remarked to Tani, "Yes darling, I have to stay there for a month, which is why we're going on a date—so that I can spend my leisure time with you."

While Rindou was driving, Tani whispered, "I love you Rin," and kissed his lip. "I love you more love," she added.

Tani assisted her husband in packing his belongings as soon as they arrived at their home on his one-month mission.

After one month.

A month of worry will come to an end today when her husband Rindou returns home to her. When Tani walked downstairs to the kitchen in their room to prepare something for her husband, you could see the eagerness on her face. Since he abhors meat, pasta with roasted summer vegetables should be all right. She started chopping everything as she made her cooking decisions and smoothed the noodles after boiling them.

She took a spoon and one of the cooked pasta pieces, tasting it to see if it was tasty. "It tastes fantastic! The pasta is excellent, the vegetables are both fresh and juicy, so everything is perfect right now—Rindou is just what we need!" While waiting for her husband, she turned off the gas stove in the kitchen and went to the living room to watch television.

Rindou doesn't want her to pick him up at the airport because it would be risky for her to travel there alone and because many people are aware of their marriage and the fact that she is a model and businesswoman. Instead of his wife waiting for him at the airport where she would feel uncomfortable with so many photographers around her, he would rather drive alone and arrive home where his wife would greet him.

Rindou didn't inform Tani that he was currently at the airport because he was there with a girl. He made the decision to take the girl to the hotel so she could stay there while he went home. When he entered the door, he turned to face Tani who was sitting on the couch. Tani turned her head to look at the door as she heard it open.

When she finally turned, Rindou was taking off his shoes, and Tani jumped in to assist. She grabbed Rindou's suitcase and gave him a hearty "Welcome home, Rin" while kissing him on the lips, but she was unable to get a response.

Rindou's alteration was abruptly picked up by Tani. It has been a week since Rindou returned from his trip, but this week she has been waiting for him constantly and staying up late because he always returns home late and drunk.

Tani was unaware that the beginning of Rindou changed; he no longer always returned home inebriated and smelled of a lady. Whether or not he is intoxicated, he has a frigid attitude toward Tani and completely ignores her for the remainder of the week.

 Whether or not he is intoxicated, he has a frigid attitude toward Tani and completely ignores her for the remainder of the week