Chp.1 Hells newest Denizen

Octavia pov:

It was another boring Fing day in hell and I could hear my parents arguing.

(Hello quick author note this chapter is gonna start like episode 2 but it's not episode 2)

Still Octavia pov:

Turns out dad fucked an Imp by the name of Blitzo to give him access to the Grimoire, it's a family heirloom past down for centuries and he gave it to him just so he could know when dick tastes like.

As I make my way to the kitchen the arguing gets louder and louder as I'm listening "Fuck you dad" playlist, they are a band.

Mom was tearing dad a new one barely letting letting dad get a word out.

(This was when they first started to argue)

I fix myself something to eat when they see me mom stops yelling at dad looking sad before looking back at him furiously before storming off.

I'll be the first to admit it's weird knowing my dad fucked an Imp, but I try not to think about it.

Dad looks sad to but then his body language and his facial expression changes when he looks at me.

Stolas: Good morning dear did you sleep well?

Octavia: If you call hearing your parents argue and hear things breaking good sleep then yeah I slept well.

Dad looks sad he looks like he wants to say something but he's not sure what.

Octavia: I'm gonna go for a walk I'll be back later.

Stolas: O-Okay dear, don't be out too long!

I sign in annoyance.

As I'm walking I went back to my "FYD" playlist while texting some of my friends.

When your part of a rich and powerful family everyone wants to be your "friend" but they are the  closest things I have to friends I why they like me I mean it's not hard to figure that out, it's hard to make genuine friends when you live in hell.

I decide I wanted to go shopping and get afew things.

As I approache the store I see something or rather some one in the corner of my left eye.

La baise (The fuck in French)

Is-is that a human?!?!

(And that is the first chapter done I hope it was ok I'm currently working on the next chapter, p.s. don't expect all chapters to have names cause I'm not good at that.)