𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦〔 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 〕

Začít od začátku

We both redirect our attention to the extent of the damage hurricane Agatha left behind. JJ whistles lowly and I cringe.

"Holy shit" I murmur.

"Agatha, what did you do?" JJ asks rhetorically.

"She is a crazy lady" John B sings.

"Hard core, dude" JJ agrees "Phew! Hurricane surge"

"We're gonna be cleaning this all summer" I complain in annoyance.

"That is my nightmare" John B replies.

"Well, look who we have here" JJ says in a goofy voice as we near the Heyward's.

"Morning, Pope" I chirp as JJ whoops loudly.

"Morning, Addy" Pope smiles warmly.

"We have a safety meeting! Attendance mandatory!" John B announces, speaking as if his voice is coming through a radio before mimicking static.

"I can't. My pop's got me on lockdown" Pope explains just as Heyward walks up behind him.

"Come on, man!" JJ whines before faking the sound of static like John B just did, speaking into his hand like it's a radio "Your dad's a pussy. Over"

"John Jacob!" I warn my little brother who just grins mischievously.

"Oh, I heard that, you little bastard" Heyward snaps in a scolding tone.

"We need your son!" John B yells.

"Yeah, and island rules. Day after a hurricane's a free day" JJ talks out his ass and I roll my eyes.

"Who the hell made that up?" Heyward scoffs.

"Uh...Pentagon, I think. We have security clearance. I have a card" JJ continues to talk shit and Heyward turns to me.

"I'm still confused about how you are related to this dumbass" He says to me seriously and I laugh.

"It's a mystery to us all" I tell the older man who chuckles.

"Dad, I'll do it tomorrow. I promise. Tomorrow" Pope speaks up, pleading with his father.

"You think- No! No! Hell no! You doin' it right now" Heyward demands sternly.

"Get in the boat" John B mutters and I grin cheekily.

"Make a run for it, brother. Make a run for it" JJ adds and Pope drops the hose in his hand.

"Boy, if you get in that boat-" Heyward warns the boy who completely ignores his father, climbing onto the boat.

"Yeah! How does that feel?" JJ smirks cheekily.

"Go, go, go!" Pope hisses out as John B pulls the boat away from the Heywards' dock.

"Bring your ass back up here!" Heyward orders.

"I promise I'll do it tomorrow, Dad!" Pope assures his father.

"When you get back, you gonna clean shrimp! You gonna clean fish! You'll clean your dirty ass room!" Heyward hollers and I giggle, sharing an amused grin with John B.

"Love you, pops!" John B yells back sarcastically.

"We'll bring him back in one piece! I promise!" I shout loudly.

"And I don't like your friends!" Heyward adds.

I hold my hand over my heart with a pout and the man flips me off, making me let out a laugh. I cross my right leg over my left and lay back over the edge of the boat, my blonde waves blowing wildly in the wind.

"Oh, top o' the mornin' to ya!" JJ says in an Irish accent and I laugh, lifting my head to see we're at Kiara's place.

"Good morning, boys" The dark haired girl greets them.

"Morning" They all say in unison.

"Morning, beautiful" She grins at me happily.

"Good morning, gorgeous" I reply, equally as happy.

"Whatcha got? You got some juice boxes?" Pope asks curiously, eyeing the girl's red cooler in her hand.

"You know, just some yogurts and carrot sticks" She drawls off and I sit up on my knees, holding my hand out to her.

"How about my kind of juice box?" JJ asks.

"Yeah" She nods, grabbing my hand to steady herself and stepping onto the boat.

"Brace for impact" John B says and the girl sits down next to Pope.

She opens her cooler, passing JJ and I a beer each.

"Salud" She hums, clinking her bottle against JJ's before doing the same with mine.

"Skoal" JJ replies and we all take a drink.