chapter sixteen

Chapter sixteen :
New school , new peasants

~ 🦆🏒🦆🏒 ~

• 2nd September 1994 •

Y/n's pov:
Today was the day we went to our new school, Eden hall. I pray that we don't become the school laughing stock, because if we do then, this is gonna be a shit year. Well I'm not really a people person, unless they talk to me first, but who knows the type of people i'll meet.

- time skip -

We finally got to the school and went to go find our dorms. Luckily all of our dorms were in the same hallway, so we weren't that far away from each other. I shared a dorm with Connie and Julie. I then started storing my clothes in the wardrobe. After we did that, we then went to go see our first class. I had science with Guy, Dwayne and Russ.

Once we got to our science class, we all chose to sit next to each other since we didn't know anyone. After Mr. Johnson told us what to do, we then went to our little groups and started to do our work.

"So what do we again?" Russ asks

"Oh my god Russ" I replied

"So we have to put these objects under the microscope and then write about them" Dwayne said

"Ahh, okay okay. Let's do this" Russ said

We then got to do our work. I went to go grab some objects from the front desk. I picked up a leaf, sea shell and snake skin. I then took it back to my table so we could examine it.

"Ok, who wants to go fi-"

"ME!!" Guy yelled

Everyone then glanced towards our table.

"Ugh, weirdo's" said a black haired boy

"Look who's talking" I said to him

"Calm down y/n" Dwayne said

"Yeah y/n, calm down" said the black haired guy, as he was mocking Dwayne

"I don't have time for this" I said while rolling my eyes. "Let's just get back to work guys"

"Haha, wussy" said the black haired guy

Someone might die today. Great, already made an enemy on the first day. Not surprised.

- time skip -

It was now lunch, and then Dwayne, Russ and Guy walked off to the cafeteria as I was stacking my books in my locker. I then noticed that someone was standing next to me. It was Kenny.

"Oh, hey Kenny" i said

"Hey y/n. How was your class?" He asked

"It was alright.. I guess. How was your class?" I asked

"It's was alright, but I was by myself" he replied

"Aw, that's sad. Anyways, what do you have next?" I asked

"I have history, what about you?" He asked