"As singles, we wonder what is marriage? We think it's all about having children, taking responsibility and all." He reaches out to stroke my cheek with his thumb. "As a married person, I realize marriage is not just about responsibilities and children it's about finding solace."

"Wives are not there to satisfy desires, they are there to be your strength. I am thankful to you for all the times you have strived to make me laugh at sad times, to all the times you let me embrace you in a hug after arguments, to all the times you understood me, to all the times you cooked my favorites, to all the times you helped me select outfit, to all the times you smiled at people and introduced me as your husband, to all the times you were honest. Special thank you for taking care of me, loving me, and putting effort to make our relationship work."

"I need you in each phase of my life as my wife." He reaches out to press his lips on my forehead. "Because I feel incomplete without you."

Normally I would have controlled my tears but this time I let few tears fall from my eyes then wipe them quickly. It's not like I'm perfect, I have made mistakes but he still makes me feel I'm perfect.

"I'm dependent on you." He chuckles slowly. "And for some reason, it feels good."

"Don't be dependent on--" I try to say but he shuts me by keeping his finger on my lips.

"Don't interrupt." He shakes his head, I nod willing to obey him at least today.

"365 days, one year, almost 6 months babies, it all feels so incredible." I cherish the sound of contentment in his voice. "It doesn't feel like it was yesterday we got married because we have gone through a lot in the whole year but it does feel like time has passed quickly."

"Can I just ask you for one thing?" I nod.

"We don't know how our future is going to be like but will you promise to not leave me despite anything? Stay with me, we will figure it out, together."

"I promise." I hold his hand in mine as I bring it near my lips to kiss it.

"I... I don't know what to say..." I shake my head, I stop myself from speaking as I feel my voice shaking, and suddenly I feel tears in the back of my eyes. Abir looks blur to me, I don't blink because I don't want to cry.

He laughs slowly before tugging me in a side hug, I bury my face in his shoulder and close my eyes to clear my tears.

"I am going to sit and write a romantic act then hand it over to you guys." We pull away as Sara speaks enthusiastically. "You look so cute while doing all these I want to keep watching you and wait, Fouzy and Asad should join you in this. That would be more fun." She laughs loudly.

Foziah and Asad made a video call to us in the afternoon, wished, and apologized to us for not coming here. They are busy packing because they are leaving to abroad for a family vacation with all the huge family. Sara handed over everything to them and came here.

Sara is Sara.

"And it makes me feel like I wish I had a partner." She frowns. "Kunal, don't you feel the same?"

They both have been standing there beside each other capturing our video.

"No, it makes me feel like searching for a groom for you because you were silently weeping while watching them." Kunal rolled his eyes at her.

"Why were you crying?" I ask her startled as everyone laughs.

She bites her lip shrugging. "I don't know."

"Okay, forget it!" She laughs. "Mishti, you should say something to CM."

"And you should stop calling me CM until you find a better full form for it." Abir rolls his eyes at her, she ignores him passing me a flying kiss.