Chapter 2

OMG 20 reads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so excited that we have so many reads and we just started this fanfiction. Also, if you are part of any other fandoms, what are they?

**Nicole**

I knew I was off to a great school year before I knew some of my close friends would be there at Covengton when I realized that I had somehow persuaded my therapist to send me to a girls an boys school for the first time in forever! Plus the guys here are kinda cute! Remeber Nicole! No being obssesed with guys at the new school or else it is back to the all girls school, I told myself. I had no idea  who I'd be rooming with yet but I hope we get along. I was sad to learn that I wouldn't be rooming with my twin, Alexa Bristow though because she had a cute sense of style and didn't mind when I borrowed some of her clothes. However she seemed really excited that she was rooming with her best friend, Chrysa Rose. I ran into my room to find a girl with brown curly hair on the top bunk. OMG!!!I recognized the girl. "OMG DANA!!!" I shreiked. She looked down from her laptop and smiled at me.        

 "NICOLE!!! OMG IS THAT YOU!" she replied. We shreiked super loudat the same time and then hugged. "OMG! I missed you so much! Do you like this room I love it don't you loveit?!?!?" I said. Dana rolled her eyes. "Your still as preppy as ever!" she said.  I am not preppy! Am I preppy? NO I'm Not!          

"And your still as anoying as ever!" I shotback. We had a mini staring contest. "So you wanna go get some breakfast?" Dana asked. 

"Sure!" I replied.  We walked down the hall only to bump into Chrysa and Alexa. Alexa was a splitting image of me but with freckles. Dark brown hair and super pretty dark eyes. Chrysa had chocolate brown skin and pretty dark eyes and straight black hair.  I introduced them to Dana and we headed to breakfast. Suddenly I realized that I left my lucky pink sweater in my room. "OMG I LEFT MY LUCKY PINK SWEATER IN MY ROOM!!" I shouted. Dana and Chrysa rolled their eyes. 

"You can go to breakfast without your lucky pink sweater," Chrysa said

"OMG GO GET IT!!" Alexa shreiked. Well someone understands how valuable my pink sweater is. I ran back to the dorm and grabbed my pink sweater. Suddenly I thoaght I spotted a familiar bushy haired friend. I looked out the window to take a better look at him. I could of sworn that the guy was Chase. My suspicions were confirmed when he crashed into a flag pole staring at a picture of Zoey. I ran out of the dorm as fast as I could while putting my sweater on. Finally Icaught up to Dana and dragged her out of the building. "OW! Will you let go of me and tell me what's wtong?" she said agrilly. I smiled and said "I SAW CHASE HERE!" Dana looked really surprised. 

"Chase? You don't mean Chase Mathews do you? He's probably at PCA!" she said skeptically. I rolled my eyes and sarcastically said "No Dana I just saw some random bushy haired klutz crashed into a flag pole on his bike staring at a picture Zoey Brooks,"

"That might not be our bushy haired klutz," Dana said. So I dragged her to where Chase was. She was pretty mad because I nearly spilled her coffee on her shirt. Finally we reached where Chase was. I took her coffee and took a sip of it "OMG! Mmm this coffee is so good do you like this coffee I love it!" I said all in one breath. "OMG CHASE!!!" Dana said in disbelief. Chase stood up and then slipped. Once he stood up again we tackled him in a hug. "Nicole?Dana? What are you guys doing here!" He said surprised. "We'll tell you if you tell us why  your here!" we said. His smile faded. "Oh uh I thoaght it would be uh cool if I went to a British school." he said. Dana and I looked at each other skeptically. "Tell us the truth," Dana said He sighed 

"Well.." he started

MWAHAHAHAA!!!