He's completely still and all I can think is, if I said something wrong, what did I say?!

"Ah... umm Kirishima. It's alright, you were pretty stressed, I mean all of us were after what happened to Bakugou. Also you really don't need to make it up to me." He then starts to laugh a bit, though it does sound a bit awkward and forced in a way.

So I instantly reply, "But I want to make it up to you, really I care for you man. I... I feel like... I want to get closer to you. I... I want to know more about you."

His cheeks instantly start reddening and he looks away then back at me, "I... I would like to get to know about you too."

I smile at him and he smiles back at me. His cheeks are still glowing a slight pink, honestly I feel mine are doing the same.

Kaminari is pretty cute.

Denki's POV

After whatever happened, we finished eating then went to the movies and saw one called World Heroes Mission. Honestly the two main characters of the movie gave off some... gay vibes. I'm not complaining though, I highly enjoyed it.

We then go to the arcade and I win some hero plushies. One I get is Crimson Riot and I remember that he's Kirishima's favorite hero so I turn and get his attention.

"Hmm? What is it bro?" He tilts his head slightly and I can feel my emotions rise.

"Umm... Crimson Riot is your favorite hero right? Uh, here." I start feeling my cheeks burning and hold out the plush to him.

"Oh... thank you." He smiles and takes the plush, then continues, "I'll put it on my desk and think about you whenever I look at it."

I feel like my brain short circuited right then and there. Does he even know what he's saying?!

A little while later after some small bickering Kirishima takes me home. He really didn't have to, but it makes me a little happy that he was so avid in wanting to.

Once at my place, we get to my front door and turn towards each other.

"I had fun." I simply say.

"Same here." He replies.

I feel a bit awkward, should I say more?

"Umm, if you ever want to, I have a few video games that I think you might like... you can come over and we can play together." I somehow get out.

"Yeah, I would love to!" He smiles and my heart literally can't take it I want to confess right now.

"Hey, Kiri-"

I'm cut off by the ring of a phone.

Kirishima takes out his phone and looks at the caller ID then looks at me apologetically, "I'm sorry, it's my mom give me a sec."

"No worries." I quickly respond.

As I'm standing there the door opens and my dad comes out asking, "Hey, you're back already?"

"Yeah, I was just dropped off." I say and motion towards Kirishima.

"Ah, okay. Well I'm leaving to pick up dinner, would your friend like to join?"

"Oh, umm I'm not sure if he'll be able to."

"Okay, just text me if he's joining." He says, tussling my hair.

"Got you." I respond.

While leaving he nods in acknowledgment to Kirishima, with him returning the acknowledgment and continuing his conversation with his mom, then I watch my dad walking to the train station.