Seeing that Shangzhou was still in the car, the boy asked, "Isn't the big brother coming in?"

  "Big brother still has things to do."

  "Will he come back?"

  Shangzhou replied, "If this trip goes well, we will be destined. Goodbye." The boy sounded like a sincere blessing, "I wish the eldest brother find that sister soon

  ." "Yes," Shangzhou said firmly.

  ...

  Shangzhou didn't know, the person he was looking for was in an abandoned villa less than a hundred meters away from him. He was crying for another man and his heart was broken.

  When Qiao Yu woke up, she was lying in Gu Ling's arms, and the man was looking at herself with a sad look that she couldn't understand.

  "Where is this place?"

  "An abandoned villa." Seeing her panicked, Gu Ling calmed down and said, "We are safe."

  Qiao Yu sat up, which affected the wound on Gu Ling's back, and he groaned with pain. Screamed.

  "Are you hurt?" Qiao Yu looked nervous.

  "Yes," Gu Ling sighed, "I can't continue to protect you."

  Qiao Yu finally understood why he was looking at him like this just now, Dou Da's tears dripped down without money, "How could this be?"

  Gu Ling said The knife was stuffed into Qiao Yu's hand, "It's not bad to die in the hands of a loved one. I don't want to be a monster, just take it as perfect me."

  Qiao Yu stepped back and shook his head, "I don't want to. I don't want to do this."

  Gu Ling put the knife on the table, "You must live well, with my share." Engraved in his heart, he said regretfully, "I really don't want you."

  Qiao Yu just cried, just cried, and didn't know when Gu Ling passed out after crying.

  Having been in the last days for so long, she has always been a protected character, and she has never killed a zombie.

  That was her most beloved person, the one who was about to become a monster in order to save her.

  He hadn't become a monster yet, she was really reluctant to do it, and she didn't dare to do it.

  So Qiao Yu found a rope and tied Gu Ling tightly.

  She silently anticipated in her heart that there must be a miracle, Gu Ling must get better, and don't leave her alone.

  She can't do it alone, she can't survive at all.

  ...In the middle of the night, the water pipe in the kitchen upstairs of the villa where Qin Yiyi lived began to leak, making a ticking sound, which was clearly audible in the dark, disturbing people unable to sleep.

  Qin Yiyi flashed a flashlight and went upstairs, holding the toolbox in the space in his hand, ready to repair the water pipe.

  When she got upstairs, she saw candles lit in the villa next door.

  Qin Yiyi remembered that the neighbor next door was abroad all year round, and no one lived at all.

  It seems that someone broke into there to avoid the zombies.

  Over the past two days, Qin Yiyi did not go out again, and stayed with Qin Zhan well at home.

  The two of them watched anime together on the sofa, a pile of snacks were placed on the coffee table, and the air conditioner was running slowly.