«CHAPTER 2 : LOST FAMILY»

WAT SUP EVERYONE! HOW ARE YOU?
          I HOPE YOU ARE GOOD. SO THIS CHAPTER TWO WHERE Y/N AND
          LIYAA LOST THEIR FAMILY. [RIP THAT FAMILY EYY-*SLAPS HARD*]

AUTHOR-SAN

⏳📌⏳📌⏳📌⏳📌⏳📌⏳📌⏳📌⏳

『❝AUTHOR'S POV❞』

After y/n and Liyaa done buy some ingredients that they mother want,
Y/n bump into someone.

"Uff" y/n said and she thought herself 'Why I am so clumsy?'. Y/n about to fell but someone catch her. Y/n open her eyes and saw the boy with orange and yellow hair with smile on he face.
"Not going lied he kindda hot-" y/n snap from her thought and she hear Liyaa calling her.

"Nee-san! Nee-san! Are you okay?" Liyaa run to her oldest sister and she pushed the orange and yellow hair boy. "Ehh-" the orange and yellow hair boy almost fall because Liyaa pushing him."A-ah Liyaa I am okay, don't worry😊" say y/n with smile on her face. Liyaa seems calm a little bit and tured to the boy that her oldest sister sister bump.

"Hey watch where are you going!😡" Liyaa scold to the boy. "Ah?" The boy was sweatdrop because of Liyaa action. "Ahh Liyaa that fine, I am bumped into him so that not him fault.😅" y/n put her hand on Liyaa shoulder as she look at the boy.

"Ah sir I am so sorry for bumped into you" y/n rub her back of neck with nervous laugh. The orange and yellow hair boy blush because you look beautiful like angel fall from heaven [Remember, y'all beautiful just the way you are🙆💞]. "O-oh that okay, I don't mind tho" the boy say blush with smile on he face. Liyaa glare at the boy because she don't like the way boy look at her oldest sister.

Liyaa don't like the boys who look at her sister because she hates it. Liyaa really overprotective of her oldest sister because she loves her family with all her heart more than anything, especially y/n. She don't want her oldest sister choose wrong person to be her friends or future husband/wife.( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

"Anyway what your name sir?" Y/n ask the boy for he name. "Oh my name is Kyojuro Rengoku!" The boy say with big smile on he face. "Ara~ my name is Y/N L/N and this is my sister, Liyaa L/N". Y/n point at her sister when she say her sister name.
"Oh nice to meet you two!" Rengoku said with he usually smile on he face.

"Nice to meet you too Mr.Kyojuro. Oh now I have to go back to my house because it almost dawn." Said y/n while hold Liyaa hand. Before Rengoku say anything y/n and Liyaa already walk away from him. He seem a little bit disappointed but he keep smiling on he face and walk away.

"Nee-san, it seem the sun almost dawn...we have to go quickly to our house! Perhaps, mom and the other most waiting for us!" Liyaa say to y/n as y/n began speaking. "Well that right we have to walking faster if we don't want to keep the other waiting" y/n say with worried tone and began to walk faster. "Nee-san wait for me!" Liyaa started to running and began caching her lovely oldest sister.

 "Nee-san wait for me!" Liyaa started to running and began caching her lovely oldest sister