~ Judging Criteria ~

THIS PART IS IMPORTANT FOR THE JUDGES! PLEASE DON'T IGNORE THIS! READ IT COMPLETELY UNTIL THE END!

Judging Criteria

❥ COVER PAGE

Colour (it matches with the genre or not)

Font (the font used for the text of the title or subtitle in the cover matches with the plot or not)

Vibe (does the cover gives you the vibe of that particular genre or not)

Image (the face claim or the non-fictional image matches with the font, colour, genre or not)

Attraction (is it eye-catching or is it attractive)

Colour (0/10)
Font (0/10)
Vibe (0/10)
Image (0/10)
Attraction (0/10)

Total marks (0/50)

(So 50 marks for the cover itself)

❥ TITLE (0/10)

Is the title unique ? Does it match with the story line and description ?

❥ CREATIVITY (0/10)

Mention how well the author used his or her creativity to impress the readers (this includes subtitle or quotation or some shayari)

❥ PROLOGUE (0/10)

(if it's there in the book) The prologue is meant to raise the interest of reading of the reader. Is it attractive and interesting ? Does it increase the curiousity of readers to read the whole book with so much of interest ?

❥ PLOT or DESCRIPTION (0/20)

Is the plot or description interesting ? Is it unique ? How is the idea of the author ?

Total marks (0/50)

Overall Marks :- 100

People who judge prologue and description, be aware that there is a 18+ book enrolled in our awards. If you are not comfortable with that, let our Tenali Rama fanmily know and we will assign some other member of Baalveer Returns fanmily and if all aren't interested in mature content, we will assign some other..

We request Baalveer Returns members to decide who will judge which category.. So kindly come on the conversation board of Tenali Rama fanmily's profile where we will keep a announcement and will tag you guys!

Are questions or queries to be asked ?

Thank you so much
Tenali Rama Fanmily