"Where do you attend school?" Mitsuya asked, "(s/n)".

"My friend and his girlfriend is attending the same school your attending" Y/n hummed and helped Mitsuya prepare so you both can eat.

"It's Saturday today, are you going back to yours?" Y/n asked, "I don't know".

"Hmm...Mitsuya?", Takashi hummed and looked at your (e/c) eyes looking also at him.

"Why did you ran away from yours?" Without breaking the eye contact Mitsuya answered Y/n question, "Nothing much" Y/n break the eye contact and finished her food and milk, "What your plan today?" Mitsuya asked while Y/n is checking her fridge.

"I need to grocery today, can you come?" Y/n asked.

"Of course, let's go?" He asked, "Wait i'm just gonna take a shower it's hot outside" Mitsuya nodded and sat down at the couch while waiting for Y/n to finish taking a bath.

"Let's go" Y/n said leaving her room wearing a pink dress and a white shoes with her purse.

"But how about you did you shower already?" Y/n asked standing in front of Mitsuya, "I don't have clothes" He answered and chuckled.

"Well i have some boys clothes here, well don't think anything it's a fashion" Y/n said and she pulled Takashi to her room.

"This are my over sizes, dont be shy just pick" She said.

"Okay fine, i'll take this one" he said and the both laugh, "Here take this blue short, its perfect" She said and smiled when she realized that he doesn't have underwear to wear.

"Well i don't have some male underwear here, but i will find some okay go take a shower" she said and Mitsuya chuckled and went to the bathroom.

Y/n sneak out and went out to buy him some underwear to wear since the store is just near at her apartment.

She went back to her apartment as fast as she can, "Omg, gladly he's not done yet".

"Takashi" she called out from outside the bathroom knocking when Mitsuya opened the door with a towel on his hips viewing his abs.

"Like the view?" He teased, Y/n turned a little bit red, "Uhh, h-here your underwear go change now" She said and pulled the door to closed.

"I'm done, we can go now" Mitsuya said standing in front of Y/n, the two teenagers looked at each other but Mitsuya broke the silence.

"Try not to fall in love with me" He teased and smirked, "I'm not falling in love with you, let's go" she said.

"Why are you bringing an umbrella?" Mitsuya asked "Its hot outside I don't wanna burn my skin while walking" she said.

"Who said that were gonna walk" Mitsuya said and grabbed the umbrella from her and put it aside and grabbed her hand and closed the door.

"Come on hop on" Mitsuya said, "This is yours?" Y/n asked and rode on the back.

"Hold tight" He said and drove so fast, "Omg, Mitsuya slow down" Y/n said already hugging Mitsuya.

You both reach the supermarket and both went inside "Let's go to the vegetable area first" Y/n said as they made their way to the vegetable area.

While their picking some tomatoes Y/n and Hinata both pick the same tomatoes, "Eh, miss i touched this first" Y/n apoke up and saw Hinata, "Hina-chan", "Y/n-chan, how can we always encounter each other" Hina replied.

"Mitsuya-kun" Takemichi said, "Yo, Takemichi" Mitsuya greets back and the two girls looking at them.

"You know him Mitsuya?" Y/n asked curiously Mitsuya hummed and nodded.

"He's member of our gang Toman" He answered "Gang?, okay" she said and turned back to Hinata "Are you and Mitsuya dating?" Hina asked.

"Uh... nope were not i just met him last night, he said he ran away from their house so helped him" Y/n explained and Hina nodded.

After they bought everything Hina and Takemichi said goodbye and went to Hina's place while the two went to a boba shop to buy a drink, "Two (f/f) please" Y/n ordered and waited patiently for their boba.

"Oh there's our order, i'll just get it" Y/n is about to go but Mitsuya went instead.

"Hey.. here's the mone-" you said but he didn't heard it.

"Dont worry i paid it" Mitsuya said staring at you making a angry pout, "Okay you don't, i'll just give it to others" Mitsuya said and about to give it away, "I want it" Y/n said and grabbed the boba from Mitsuya.

While the two sitting on the bench enjoying their boba a young girl fell and cried, Y/n saw the child so she rashly went to the child and settled the crying child while Mitsuya is just watching her.

"Its okay baby, here you want some?" Y/n said giving the little girl some sweets.

"Your good at babysitting" Mitsuya said playing with the little girl, "Yeah i used to babysit my little cousin when i was in our house" Y/n replied looking at the Mitsuya playing with the little kid.

"Yo! Mitsuya" a blond short guy called, Mitsuya looked up and sa Baji, Draken, Chifuyu and Mikey, "Yo!" He greets back.

The four boys looked at you who's holding a little girl and they gave a teasing look to Mitsuya, "Hey, Mitsuya you've finally got yourself a girlfriend" Mikey said.

"No, shes not my girlfriend" Mitsuya said while Y/n gave the little girl back to her mother and went back to her seat.

"Mikey come on, your interrupting their date" Baji said, "No, you got the wrong idea, were not dating" Y/n said.

"Hmm.. what's your name?" Mikey asked, "Y/n L/n" Y/n introduced herself, "Nice to meet you Y/n, I'm Mikey, this is Draken, Baji and Chifuyu" Mikey said.

"Nice to meet you all", "Oh well were gonna go now, enjoy your date lovebirds" Mikey said before they left.

Time passed they both went home already "Mitsuya?" He hummed and looked and Y/n, "When are you going back?" Y/n asked.

"Maybe tomorrow, why are you gonna miss me?" He teased, "Huh of course not, do you have siblings?".

"Yeah i have two sisters well i am the oldest" He answered, "You must be really love both of them".

He hummed and nodded, "Of course" he said.

After you both ate, you went to bed since you are both tired from going outside.

-------------------------
ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ...
-------------------------

𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐢