"She beat the fuckers up because they were trying to stop her from leaving." He nodded his head towards them, as a worried look cascaded over Zac's face. "She was crying, Lucian. She left here in tears."

  I gulped, trying to ignore the pang in my chest.

  I fucking did this.

  I left so fast that I didn't even think of telling her where I was going.

"Fuck." I uttered, grasping my hair. I looked at Zac, and his gaze softened. He placed a hand on my shoulder and patted.

Jay rushed in, his laptop in his hand, and his eyes wide. "We found her." Zac and I instantly rushed towards him. "I found the footage of her leaving her house, and if you see here, she's walking deeper into the woods." He pointed a finger at her figure on the screen.

  "But, boss, look here when I rewind the footage." He pointed his finger at the corner of the screen, and I furrowed my brows. There were three men following her, hiding within the trees.

  "Jay, zoom in." He started typing and soon the screen zoomed in on the men. "Pause it, and clear the quality."

He did so, and then I looked at the symbol on their jackets.

"Fucking Russians." I huffed, raising my hand and signaling my men to get ready.

"Boss, if you may, you can see she put up a fight," Jay commented, I looked at the screen again and indeed noticed she put a hell of a good fight. I glanced at Zac and he was making weird facial expressions as if he felt the pain they went through. I looked back at the screen, and saw the man swinging a gun at her head, knocking her out.

"I'm going to fucking kill them," I yelled, heading towards the doors already.

  "Hurry up, Polli. We got a badass to save." I heard Zac yell out as we got into the car and drove off.

-----

   We pulled up to the building. Not leaving the cars just yet. Zac eyed the building suspiciously.

  "Uh, the dumbfucks didn't guard the building." He commented, pointing through the tinted windows. I glared at him, and he looked at me, his mouth agape. "What! I'm just saying. You can't tell me you don't find it weird that the place is dead silent."

"Zac shut the fuck up." I said, loading my gun.

"I'm serious, the whole fucking creepy-ass town could hear me if I tooted." He exclaimed, making me shake my head. Then, I faced him, as a smell started to enter.

"Zac?"

"Hmm?" He hummed, innocently.

"Did you just?" I looked at him, then looked down, then back up.

"I was fucking testing my theory." He said, shrugging his shoulders. I looked at him in disbelief, as I saw a hand raise. I looked at one of my men, I nodded at him for permission to speak.

"Boss, can we at least open the window? I can't breathe." He complained, the other men holding their breath.

Zac scoffed. "Kiss my ass, it's not that bad."

"Zac." I stated.

"Yes?"

"Get the fuck out."

"EXCUSE ME?" He yelled.

  "Be quiet, you fucker." I smacked him, as I looked outside. I opened the door and nodded at my men as we walked towards the building.

Zac was right, the building was too quiet. We opened the doors, aiming our guns around the room.

"Oh shit." Zac said as we all looked around the room. There were at least 5 bodies laid flat on the floor. I crouched down and felt one of their pulses.