Chapter Twenty-six

Jonahs P

Jonahs P.O.V

As I wait in the flower garden nervously finishing up fixing the candles and letters on the sides that say 'will you be my girlfriend' I began to walk back and forth waiting impatiently for Stassi to get here, I just want to see her already I know she's gonna look beautiful because she always does. My phone suddenly buzzed in my pocket pulling me out of my trance and I pull it out to see that sommer texted me stating that they're here.

Stassi's P.O.V

"Don't take the blind fold off!" Sommer scolds as I try to take a peak and I quickly put my hands up in surrender.
"Okay okay I'm sorry!" I say and giggle "why is it so secretive? Wait... you aren't gonna kill me are you?" I asked jokingly and I can already tell she's rolling her eyes.
"No it just a surprise set so you'll just have to see when we get there" she says softly with a smile.
"And no it's not that far of a walk" she says as she already knew what I was going to ask.
We began to walk as a small 'step up and turn to your left' she says as she guides me a little more than stops and lets go of me.
"Don't take it off until I say okay?" She says a I nod slowly a tad bit scared.
All of a sudden I feel someone grab my hands, they definitely don't feel sommers hands.
"Uh hello?" I say a little scared and hear a familiar chuckle, Jonah?
"Hey beautiful" he says softly and started to guid me forward and stoped
"So at the count of three you can take your blindfold off okay?" He says assuringly and I let out a breathe of relief and nodded with a small smile.
"Okay 1....2....3" he says and lets go of my hands as I begin to take if the blindfold, as soon as i take it off a small gasp leaves my lips as I take in the scenery.
"Wha...Jonah" I say clearly surprised, it's beyond beautiful.
"Stassi i never really believed in love at first sight until I met you, you're literally just so genuine,  sweet and caring and I just...I've fallen for you hard. Youre on my mind constantly all day and night" he says and I can tell that he's nervous which causes me to giggle and smile in awe.
"You know that song love bug by the Jonás brothers?" He asks and I nod
"Well that's exactly how I feel about you, you make me nervous in all the good ways...you're my good luck charm, well I guess what I'm trying to ask is will you be my" he begins to ask and I quickly press my lips against his
"Yes yes yes" I say against his and wrapped my arms around him never wanting to let go.
This is one of the best days of my life.