Couples and families

Start from the beginning

Lola Jane Weasley (7) (genuinely a sweet little angel who gifts flowers to her mother. She looks like a girl Ron, but resents him for slandering her mother, who she adores dearly. She assists Harmony in taking care of the younger children, especially when Harmony is at Hogwarts.)

Reginald Fredrick Weasley (6) (a handsome little boy who acts like a king. Looks up to Lola, Mina and Harmony, because they take care of him. He has Ron's hair but Lavender's features.)

Mikey John Weasley (5) (an abnormally tall boy, Mikey is viewed as the leader of the younger children. He has short brown hair, a stubby nose, huge amounts of freckles and a smile that would make anyone do anything for him.)

Joanne Katrine Weasley (4) (a sarcastic, funny, and stubborn toddler, Joanne serves no one but herself. She plays with Mikey, Evangeline and Morty, but is nice to no one else except Lavender, Lola and Harmony. She has waist length red hair and a little nose.)

Evangeline Saorise Weasley (3) (a small girl who can see dead people. She has become a mute due to this, but Joanne often talks for her. She giggled occasionally. Her father often beats her in secret, telling her she's a freak.)

Morty Connor Weasley (2) (Morty has only just learnt to talk, meaning he does it constantly. He followed Hugo around to the point where Hugo slapped him. Since then, he never even enters the same room as Hugo without Harmony.)

Selena Aoife Weasley (unborn) (literally not born yet.)

Donald Noah Weasley (unborn) (literally not born yet.)

Maple Faith Weasley (unborn) (literally not born yet.)

The Weasley house is manic and crazy with ten kids running around, and has a depressed air. The halls smell like cheap cigarettes and Lavender can barely keep the house clean. Ron sometimes deliberately breaks things to mess with Lavender and encourages Hugo to do so too.

Couple:
Luna and Rolf Scamander

Kids:
Lorcan Matthew Scamander (13) (the older and more dominant twin. He is outlandish and loves learning new ways to prank people. He is mentored by Fred Weasley.)

Lysander Cameron Scamander (13) (the younger and less dominant twin. He is quite introverted and brews the remedies for the more harmful pranks.)

Xenia Iris Scamander (5) (a wise and talented young witch who already displays strong magical abilities. She looks almost like an exact replica of Luna. She rarely speaks because she is usually reading.)

A calm, collected and happy family that lives in a cottage in Cornwall. It seems like they are always busy with something, whether it is tinkering with magical pranks, reading and practicing magical theory or writing down findings on a new species.

Couple:
Hannah and Neville Longbottom

Kids:
Holly Kamila Longbottom (8) (a bubbly and bright little girl who will do anything to make someone smile. She is quite small but looks more like Hannah than Neville. She loves tending to the plants Neville takes care of while he is teaching at Hogwarts.)

Luna Tabitha Longbottom (4) (Neville named his youngest daughter after someone he had dated for quite a while: Luna. After they went their separate ways, they remained close friends. Luna is close friends with Xenia Scamander. The two look bare a striking resemblance.)

Jake Blake Longbottom (1) (a little baby boy who only giggles at his crazy sister's antics. He has a strong preference for the colour red.)

A cute happy family that resides in the outskirts of a village in Kent.

Couple:
Seamus and Dean Thomas-Finnagan

Kids:
Armani Nick Thomas Finnagan (15) (adopted) (a kind, understanding guy who is only a few months younger than Esmeralda Boot. His true parentage is rumoured to be Gregory Goyle, who is currently imprisoned, and Millicent Bulstrode. Despite this... unfortunate rumour, he bears a striking resemblance to Professor Trelawny.)

Goran Richmond Thomas Finnagan (7) (adopted) (a mean, stubborn bully who is constantly in trouble for something. He loves his family deep down. His actual parentage has been confirmed to be Evelyn Kindson and Ronald Weasley.)

A troubled and ridiculed family that is barely hanging together. Goran is ashamed of his dads, which makes Dean slightly embarrassed to admit to other people that he's gay. Seamus has no trouble admitting that however.

Couple:
Pansy and Blaise Zambini

Kids:
Salazar Draco Zambini (6) (a quiet child who feels pressured to be a certain way by his family. He feels like he has to be perfect, although he isn't. He somehow has blond hair and green eyes, which is impressive considering both his parents have black hair and brown eyes.)

Helena Hermione Zambini (6) (an innocent and cute little girl who is the exact opposite of Salazar. She is incredibly smart.)

A slightly questionable family. Barely anyone knows anything about them.

Couple:
Terry and Sophia Boot

Kids:
Esmeralda Tilly Boot (16)(an absolute goth that has eyes only for her magical python, Sera. She is an animagus and her form is a snake. She has jet black hair with green streaks. Many people see her as enchanting.)

Celia Daisy Boot (11)(a bubbly girl who is unable to resist a good laugh. She is smart and insanely attractive, with wavy brown hair and deep, ocean-blue eyes. Many people ship her and Albus Potter.)

Warner Luke Boot (9)(a jittery child who gets sick very easily. He is short and hard to talk to since he is very full of himself.)

Leani Ernest Boot (4)(a young boy who is giggly and cheeky. Not a lot of people really notice him since he is silent around strangers.)

_______________________

Hi guys! Wondersoph11 here. This is a list of all the people! First off, I know Ron and Lavender have ten (nearly 13) kids, but that's a way to annoy Hermione, also I wanted them to have more children because it would, in Ron's new vision, make Ron and Lavender look more powerful. I'll give backstory and all that in other chapters. Terry Boot marries a muggle named Sophia Vumiop, you know everyone else. I know I missed out tons of people but cut ya girl some slack! It won't effect the overall storyline anyway. Dean and Seamus are my LGBTQ+ representatives in this story, so...don't hate me JK Rowling! (Did you know JK Rowling was homophobic?) Anyway, stay cool!
Peace out!
Wondersoph11 🐼🦄🐰🦊🌹🥞

(Word count: 1710 words)