Chpt. 2

The Lord of Pendragon Chpt. 2

Everyone stared in amazement at Harry's hair. Silence claimed the room, Nymphadora broke it when she hugged Harry causing him to freeze up not being used to the action. "That's so cool you're a metamorphmagus just like me" Nymphadora said as she pulled away to look at his that was now shifting to pink. "What's a metamorphmagus?" Harry asked, confused what she meant by that. Sensing the confusion from his master Alucard summoned a small mirror for Harry to look in.

"A metamorphmagus is a magical that has the ability to change the shape and form of their body at will." Alucard explained as he stared at the two young metamorphs already knowing the chaos the two would get up too, especially if the bond connecting them was anything to go by. Harry looked on in wonder as Alucard showed the mirror to him so he could see his pink hair that was now shifting back to a light blue. "Wow." Harry said as he stared at his now light blue hair in amazement.

"That is truly an impressive skill Harry, there aren't that many metamorphmagus. You and Nymphadora are the only ones I know of." Andromeda told the two children, gaining a shout from her daughter for saying her full name. The adults looked on amused as they watched Nymphadora's hair turn red. Harry being the young child he is asked the one question Alucard was wondering at the moment. "Why don't you like your name Dora?" Harry asked confused as to why his new friend hated her name.

"Because everyone always makes fun of my name." Nymphadora stated as her hair gained some slight highlights of Dark Blue. "Well I think Nymphadora is a beautiful name." Harry told her as he looked at her with a smile. Hearing the young boy's kind words brought a smile to her face causing her to hug Harry again. Alucard looked on amused, glad that his master had found his first true friend.

"Thank you Harry." Nymphadora told him as she released him from the hug letting her hair shift back to the pink she kept it as earlier. Alucard contemplated the scene in front of him watching the two metamorphmagus he knew that his master would grow up with no lasting damage from the filth which caused him to smile as he thought about the familiar he left there. Watching with a smile Andromeda led Harry to the breakfast table, the table was littered with four plates each stacked with french toast, eggs, sausage, mushrooms, and potatoes.

The small family slowly started on their morning meal, with Andromeda encouraging Harry that he could eat as much as he wanted. Alucard slowly watched the Dursleys home through the eyes of one of his familiars who he disguised as his young master so the old fool didn't realize his master was gone. When they finished with their breakfast they began discussing their trip to Gringotts to get an inheritance test done for Harry. Like most non-magical raised Harry was excited to see real magic like the kind children read about.

To say the young boy was excited would be the understatement of the century. The older Tonks looked happily at him as Nymphadora told him about Diagon Alley, though they worried how he might react to being in a crowd with how the Dursleys treated him. After a few jokes from Alucard Harry was ready to go, knowing the Nosferatu and Nymphadora would be right by him. They all crowded into Ted's car, they all set off on the trip to Diagon Alley.

They drove for a good while with Harry looking out the window amazed by the outside world that had been shut off from him for five years. Ted looked back using the mirror, happy he could help Harry, though still trying to process that he was Nymphadora's soulmate and that there were going to be others beside her. Even if he learned about wizarding culture from his wife it was still a little hard to get used to being non-magical raised.

Arriving at London they parked the car. Getting out of the car with Ted helping Nymphadora out while Andromeda helped Harry out. Alucard slowly followed behind the group, they calmly walked into the Leaky Cauldron. Getting a small hello from Tom the owner of Leaky Cauldron the small group walked to the back making their way to the entrance to Diagon Alley. They walked through the crowd as Hadrian stared on in wonderment at the alley amazed at all he was seeing.