(lorumi one shot for my friend destiny 3965)

a/n: this will have nothing to do with the regular story so don't be confused about it let's get on with it!(the story)

rumis pov 

the building is falling i want to see if lloyd will save me i wait a few minutes the building is almost at the floor knowing that lloyd won't save me i jump off the building and run away crying .

lloyd pov

i see rumi jump off the building and run away crying i leave skylor there with kai and run after rumi

a few minutes later still lloyds pov

i see rumi in  a garden with dome over it and the dome was made of gold i looked down i heard rumi saying something so i decided to shut up and listen i heard her say: lloyd would never love me or forgive me ,after losing my real parents and adoptive parents  lloyd was my only family and i had a crush on him since i was little i would always kiss his photo goodnight *sigh* rumi walks to a beautiful red rose oh no i see a bee that rhymes 😹 it's on the rose harumi put her hand on the rose but instead of getting stung by the bee it turned out the tiny bee was hugging her so she got a pink rose and gave it to the bee the bee happily buzzed away. i run to rumi crying i hug her tightly.

harumis pov 

lll-lloyd i thought ,as he was  hugging me i melted into it he kissed me roughly  mmmmm i melted into it he broke the kiss and my head was in is chest he played with my hair and caressed my cheek i purred in delight.

THE END!!!!🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗😄