"I'm sorry momma." You whisper, a tear escaping your eye.
"It doesn't matter. We can fix your mistake. We can be together again honey! But first sit, sit. Let's drink something, shall we?"
You nod and sit across from her. What does she mean, you can be together again? You keep wondering, while she orders you something to drink.
A few minutes later the waitress comes back with two glasses and sets them down in front of you.

"Thank you." You smile at her.
Your mother grabs one of the glasses and takes a big gulp. Wow, she must be thirsty. You take the other glass and nip on it. You can immediately taste the vodka.

"Mom! What did you order? I can't drink! I drove here!" You whisper-yell, so no one would hear.
"Oh don't be such a prude. You left me alone for months to fend for myself, and now you won't even have one drink with me? Do you care about me at all?"
You sigh, before raising your glass to your mouth and drinking.
You sit there talking to your mother a long time, and she always persuades you to get another drink with her. And even after all this time she managed to guilt trip and manipulate you.
For a while everything went good, and you thought she might actually be interested in how you've been but when she asks: "So how much money does this Mr. Stark you're talking about really have?" you know she doesn't really care about you. The more you both drink, the bolder her questions get.

"So my child, spawn of satan" you cringe at her calling you this, "How does it feel to know you're a murderer?" This question catches you off guard. You're already tipsy and had to take in so much shit from your mother, that you thought this question might make you explode.
"What?"
"You heard me, Y/N. You're a murderer. My little babyboy would still be here, my husband. But I got stuck with you, and only you."

Your mother is drunk. She only ever talks about them when intoxicated.
"Mom, Mom I'm gonna bring you home okay?" You try to get to her.
She starts yelling and arguing, but after a while she agrees. You go to pay for whatever drinks your mother had already ordered before you arrived, and also for the ones after you arrived.

"That makes 97.50 please" The waitress tells you politely. You gulp. That's half of what you have saved. Even though Tony might be a billionaire, he wants you to learn how to manage your money and how to save up for some things, so he doesn't just give you whatever you want. And until now it worked quite well, but now?
You pay for the drinks nonetheless and drag your mother out of the cafè.

You walk your mother to her apartment, your old home. As you're walking she keeps on stumbling and insulting you, which takes a huge toll on your mood. You bring her up the stairs and unlock the door to the small apartment. "Get in mom!" You tell her and pull her with you.
"I hate you!" She yells. "Let go of me, you killer!" She rips herself free from your light grip and stumbles back a bit.
"I have to go mom. I do love you, please stay safe." You say as you slowly retreat.
"No, you won't leave me alone again." She exclaims angrily, lunging forward to attack you. You quickly dodge her, using the skills Steve, Thor and Natasha taught you as best as you could. But you don't want to hurt her. After all she still is your mother.

She grips your hair and punches you into your stomach. You start to cry. You really thought she might have changed. You don't even try to defend yourself, or to dodge anymore. You know it'll make things way worse.
"Please mom. Please stop." You beg her. You take a step back trying to get her to loosen her grip on your hair.
Your mother gives you another hit into your stomach region, making you suck in a breath.
You stumble against a wall. Help. Please help. You try to think of something positive.

The Avengers. Another hit. Wandas laughter. Another hit. Pietro speeding around your home. This time she kicks you. Peppers Pasta. A slap across your face. Natasha's half smile.
Then it hits you. She knows about your mother. She can come and get you. She knows.
You gain your last strength and shove your mother off of you, sprinting out of the apartment. Out of the house.
She runs after you, shouting curses.
As you run you dial Natashas number and call.
You keep sprinting down the road with your mother following. You pray for Natasha to pick up. Please. Please. Please pick up, for god's sake.

And she does. "Y/N? Why are you calling? And whe-" you interrupt her, panting and completely out of breath.
"Help. Natasha help me!" You breathe out while still running.

Natashas PoV:

"Natasha help me!" I immediately sit up. She sounds scared and out of breath.
"Y/N where are you? What's wrong?" I can hear her footsteps as shes running across, well maybe a park.
"Y/N! Tell me what's going on!" I start to worry.

"It's my mom. I- She's following me and I don't know how long I can kee-" I can hear her falling. "Fuck!" She screams.
"Y/N where the hell are you?" I ask, trying to stay calm. Why does she always have to get herself in trouble?
I could only hear her yelling "Park", "Trip" and "Yelena", while a woman, presumably her mother kept shouting at her.

I put on my shoes and a black leather jacket and run down to the garage. I don't even know where she is yet, when I want to get onto my bike, but it's gone.
"Y/N you stupid-" I get the keys to Steves harley, as a motorcycle is just faster to this time of the day and start the engine, rushing out of the tower.
Driving into no real direction I start to make sense of her words. The park I found her tripping on acid.

I immediately speed up and drive there, luckily enough not causing any accidents on my way.

Few minutes later I get off the bike and run through the park and try to find her. Come on, where are you?
I run around aimlessly, frantically looking for Y/N. I should've brought someone else. What if I can't find her. She told me her mom was abusive.

After 10 more minutes of walking around, I hear a small, quiet sob. It's coming out of a bush. I slowly walk towards it, trying not to startle whoever, hopefully Y/N.
"Y/N? Y/N, is this you?" I crouch down and wait for an answer. But instead of a reply, Y/N jumps out of the bush and straight into my arms.
I hold her tightly. Stroking her back. I stop though, because she keeps flinching. I break the embrace to look at her, there's so many bruises on her face, it looks like she didn't even try to defend herself.
"Y/N, you need to tell me where she is." I whisper softly. I can see she's shaken up and probably doesn't want to talk about it. But I can't just let that woman get away with this. Who would beat up their own daughter.

"I don't know Nat" she sobs, "-asha" she quickly adds.
"Just call me Nat." I whisper.

A/N: Hi! I'm so sorry I've been gone for like months. Im not really sure what to think of this chapter or this whole story but hey, who cares.
How have you all been?

As always I'm open for criticism and tips. This is not proof-read in anyway and its after 12am so sorry for any mistakes this may include.