They kept chattering until he came in. "Morning." He came in in his black turtleneck with black trousers and a leather jacket on top. Not going to lie, i admired him beneath all the fights about him in my head.

His face was newly shaved and his hair cut beautifully. Nothing in his curls changed, only that it was more organised. I lent in my palm staying utterly silent. Blaise neared me. "I hate the sight of his face, but i still think he's got style." He raised a brow before i signed a me too making him scowl in surprise.

I waited for him to swallow it still looking at him then signed that i hate the sight of his face making him almost snort but he kept it in. Riddle organised everything before picking up the quiz papers. Liz was right, we did have pop quizzes.

He didn't even throw me a look. Instead, i could tell he was trying his best to keep his eyes away from me. Like he would burn if his eyes met mine accidentally. I rolled my eyes before he started distributing them.

His veiny large hands tapped every desk placing the papers on them. He came by my desk and places it tapping it repeatedly. "Nothing gives you an excuse." He lowly mentioned making me turn my head to Liz but apparently she didn't have a clue what was happening.

I looked up at him with revulsion. I signed a- i never mentioned one. He raised a brow at me. For a few seconds i thought he didn't understand. But then he bent towards me almost reaching my ear. "Your bruised lips might've mentioned." He described that i had my whole face healed except my lips.

I turned my head to the side feeling another tear grow on my lid. Fuck i hate him.

I picked up my pen then started my quiz. It was all clear and i solved. I solved it all correctly to show him that i never even asked for an excuse.

"Once you're done place it on my desk." He crossed his arms reclining two hoots in his leather chair in front of the class. I answered it hastily. Recognising every answer from my constant study of the available nights.

"Wow, you're doing great." Blaise furrowed his brows beside me making me shoot a smile then as i turned my face to Riddle i let it fall. If he mocked me one more time about anything related to my family. I might just kill him. He kept his eyes locked with his shoes

"Give me an answer." He nudged my arm as i chuckled nearing him. "Mr Zabini. I suggest you stay quiet." He was listening yet again, lowered his head making Blaise scowl then nod going on. I huffed then kept answering. I was done.

I stood up jumping over Liz's leg to pass. Her palm slapped my ass gently and lowly making me convulse surprised. I turned back right away with a wide smile and a sneering look. She bit her lip shrugging then kept writing.

I rolled my eyes proceeding to Riddle. I looked him up and down in disgust. Alright fine, he protected me from humiliation, yet he caused it. He gradually dragged his eyes from down, to my figure checking every single inch of me then to my eyes. He crossed his arms sighing and tilting his head to the side. That tilt caused a few strands to fall out of shape.

I looked him up and down in nausea then slapped the paper on his desk. I signed a I'm done with my jaws tensed. Everyone paused looking up at me after the sound echoed. "Obviously." He narrowed his eyes picking my paper up and huffing. His tone still quiet and deep. So deep sinking me down in them for a moment before i raised my chin high up in apathy.