chapter 1

"Hey, SANGMIN, we have a question to ask you," Seungmin looked up in the direction where the owner of the voice was and saw Hyunjin, along with Jeongin, walking up to him.

"Why do you keep calling me that?" Seungmin groaned as he closed his laptop to turn his attention to his two friends that just sat down the opposite of him.

"Because google decided to pronounce your name like that," Hyunjin smiled cheekily at him which made Seungmin roll his eyes.

"What did you guys want to ask? I have a lot of things to do."

"Well, it's not really a question because you're going to make time for us after school,' Jeongin said.

Seungmin raised his eyebrow and Hyunjin continued, "We want you to meet our boyfriends!"

"And I would agree to this why?"

"Because you're our friend and we think it's time for you to meet them," Jeongin answered.

Seungmin sighed and looked at his two friends, "I'm not going to get out of this, am I?"

"Nope!" Jeongin said as he dragged out the 'pop' sound. "So whatever class president duty you have today, get it done now before school ends."

Seungmin let out a groan and turned his laptop back on, immediately checking the things he has to do for today, "You guys are lucky you're my friends."

"You love us," Hyunjin snickered.

Seungmin hummed, not bothering to answer as he focused on the work he was doing. He didn't need to meet any of their boyfriends because he could care less but if his friends wanted them to meet then so be it. Seungmin's mind drifted to what their boyfriends could be like; he hoped that they would be treating them good too because he would hate to see one of them hurt because a dumbass couldn't handle the relationship. Well, whatever it was, Seungmin wanted the day to be over so he could get back home and smoke in the comfort of his own room.

.

.

.

Hyunjin and Jeongin had dragged Seungmin out of his last class and into Hyunjin's car. It all happened so fast that once Seungmin could understand what happened, they got out of the car and stood in front of a park; a skater park.

Did they mention that their boyfriends were skaters?

That thought was quickly brushed away once Jeongin began dragging Seungmin into the park with Hyunjin tagging along behind. The Park was filled with people skating, some were strolling around while others were trying to do multiple tricks. Jeongin stopped and let go of Seungmin's hand. He ran up to a guy who had broad shoulders and the guy hugged back, smiling which showed his dimples. Hyunjin went up to a shorter but muscular male and gave him a peck.

Seungmin stood there, feeling quite awkward since he was the only single friend there, "Urm, I'm still here."

Jeongin broke the hug and chuckled, "Seungmin this is Christopher Bang."

"But you can call me Chan, the name is too long," Chan said and gave Seungmin a warm smile.

"I'm Changbin," the short male said as he wrapped a hand around Hyunjin's waist. "Nice to meet you."

Seungmin nodded at both of them, "It's nice meeting you too."

"I've heard a lot about you from Hyunjin," Chan said as he led everyone to sit down, "you're the class president, right?"

"Yeah, I am," he replied simply.

"Must be hard, I heard that they give tons of shit to do," Changbin joined in.

"Oh, trust us, we have seen his work and they don't even give him a break!" Hyunjin exclaimed.

"Ah, don't be dramatic, it's not that hard," Seungmin protested, "It's just a little extra work than what everyone usually gives. Nothing too extreme."

"But you've got to admit that it is tiring," Jeongin said as he laid his head on Chan's shoulder.

Seungmin shrugged his shoulder, "It's meh,"

He leaned against the wall to get in a comfortable position, "Anyways, which school do you guys go to?"

"Changbin and I, along with another friend, are first years in college," Chan explained, "but we have two other friends that are also in their last year of high school as you."

"Oh yeah, those two," Hyunjin butt in, "I forgot that they were the same age as us."

"Hmm? Who are they?" Seungmin asked.

"They're a couple of friends that Chan and Changbin have but they go to another school," Jeongin said, "you can get to meet them when we all decide to hang out! They're fun!"

"Actually, you can meet one of them now," Chan said which made everyone except Changbin look at him confused. "Ah, I forgot to mention that Felix joined in as well."

"Yes! Sunshine boy is coming!" Hyunjin said excitedly, "Where is he?"

"He went to go and grab us some dr-"

"Fucking shit."

A deep voice spoke behind us and we all turned around to see a boy who was wearing an oversized long sleeve shirt that was tucked into his ripped jeans. He was on his skateboard with both his hands occupied with a bag with what everyone could assume was their drinks but something was leaking out in one of the bags that he held.

Woah, he's...interesting.

"Speak of the devil," Chan got up from his spot and went over to help Felix. "What happened?"

"It must have spilled while I was riding here," Felix replied and took out the drinks one by one and cleaning it.

"Aish, you should have been more careful," Chan helped cleaning whatever spilled onto the ground.

"You try holding 6 drinks while riding on a skateboard here," Felix shot back but Chan just chuckled.

Everyone continued to talk about random topics while Chan and Felix tried to salvage whatever they can. All of the drinks were fine except for Changbin's which was the one that spilled in the bag. Both of them started bickering but it then ended in a friendly hug. How? Ask Felix since he has the power to turn every argument into a hug.

Felix then took a spot right next to Seungmin, "Hey, you're new!"

Seungmin nodded and smiled a little, "I'm Seungmin."

Seungmin pulled his hand towards Felix, who shook it with a warm smile on his face. Seungmin made a mental note of how small Felix's hands were and couldn't help but coo silently at how adorable Felix's smile was.

They both started to talk to each other, ignoring everyone else that was there. It was like they were in their own little world and they both found out many common things they had with each other. It wasn't until their friends said that its time to go when they noticed how late it was.

The sky was turning dark and everyone in the park had already left. They didn't notice how long they talked and Seungmin would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy his time with everyone. Well, mostly Felix but can you blame him? He loved the way Felix spoke and the way he would explain every little thing with actions. He also loved how attentive Felix was whenever someone or Seungmin speaks, it makes him feel special and heard.

He almost didn't want it to end, and it won't because Seungmin managed to ask Felix for his number.