Taeil sat at the driver's seat while Doyoung sat on the passenger's side,"Appa Taeil wanted to drive us home today,are you okay with that?",Doyoung told Yangyang while Taeil smiled widely at his son.

"I'm fine",Yangyang responded before he leaned back on his seat,couldn't wait to go back home.

Taeil then started the engine and drove them to their way home.During that time,only Taeil and Doyoung chattering with each other as Yangyang just barred the world away,staring at anything outside the window.

When they arrived,Taeil parked the car inside their porch.Taeil then turned to his side as both his eyes and Doyoung met.Doyoung nodded,signalling a cue to Taeil as Taeil cleared his throat,trying to gain Yangyang's attention.

"Son,how have you been?",he initiated a conversation.Yangyang raised his eyebrows,"urm..fine",he looked at his parents with his confused look.He couldn't hide himself feeling awkward with this sudden conversation.

Doyoung sighed then turned his body facing his son,"Yangyang,we both know that you have been skipping your piano classes.We really want to know why you have been acting like this.Do you hide something from us?",Doyoung started to ask directly,he don't want to waste their time especially because he wants Yangyang to get his full rest after his competition.

Yangyang's eyes widened after he heard that,he heard his heart beats rapidly as his hands started sweating from his nervousness.

Taeil noticed his son's sudden change,"i hope you can tell us what's bothering you right now",he tried to persuade Yangyang.

Yangyang looked down,couldn't stand the attention that he got from his parents.Obviously he knows his fault,but he also felt worried of his parent's reaction.

He took a deep breath then raised his head,looked directly to his parents.

"I..i'm sorry.I think i can't be like you guys",Yangyang's sudden statement stunned Taeil and Doyoung.

"What do you mean?",Taeil asked,demanded his explanation while Doyoung still waited for Yangyang to continue.

"I..i'm not like you guys.I started to lose interest with classical music.I still like to play musical instruments but its not the same like before.I couldn't stand everyone's expectations of me to  become like you guys but i also didn't want to bring shame to our family.Im sorry for being a failure",Yangyang confessed everything that he have been keeping inside his chest to his parents.A single tear escaped from the corner of his eye as mixed feelings engulfed him,relieved cause he get to confess but also worried of his parent's reaction.

Both Doyoung and Taeil were surprised with Yangyang's sudden confession.They both were deep into their own thoughts as many questions rambling inside their head.

"Yangyang,you can do and be everything that you want,we will always support you",Taeil responded to Yangyang.

Yangyang's face changed,"huh?really?",he asked back to them.

"I hope you will always share everything to us Yangyang.Whatever that you want,we will always support you",Doyoung said to Yangyang while wiped the tears coming from Yangyang's eyes.

Yangyang pouted then leaned to the front,hugged both his parents,"thank you so much",he gave a peck to both Taeil and Doyoung's cheek then sat back on his seat.

A warm feeling engulfed Doyoung and Taeil after they saw Yangyang smiled happily.They have noticed Yangyang have changed for a long time but they couldn't understand the reasons.They also felt bad for Yangyang as he have been facing his insecurities alone,they also felt hurt that Yangyang apologized for being a failure to them.For them,Yangyang will always be their son and they promised themselves to cherish Yangyang until the end.

"So what song you have being listening to?",Taeil asked Yangyang.

Yangyang smiled widely,"i love hip hop and rap songs.Do you guys want to try listen to it?",Yangyang asked.

Both Doyoung and Taeil looked at each other then turned back to Yangyang."Well of course,i heard this type of genres are very famous especially your generation",Doyoung said with a laugh.

Yangyang took his phone excitedly while Taeil and Doyoung grinned,felt Yangyang's excited act cute. Yangyang scrolled the songs on his playlist and when he found his favourite song,he tapped on the song and played it loudly.

Now from the top,make it drop
That's some wet ass pussy
Now get a bucket and a mop
That's some wet ass pussy

Both Taeil and Doyoung looked at each other,horror obviously portrayed on their face while Yangyang sang along to the song.

"How's the song?",Yangyang asked happily while waited for his parent's answer in anticipation.

Doyoung grinned awkwardly before he nudged Taeil's elbow,asked him to respond to their son.

"Um..it sounds nice",Taeil answered with his his awkward smile.

"I know right!",Yangyang responded,felt glad after seeing his parent's reaction accepting his music preference.He then continued singing along to this song,enjoying the vibe while dancing wildly in the car.

Im talking WAP WAP WAP
That's some wet ass pussy

Doyoung moved closer to Taeil,"aren't we gonna talk about the language?",he asked his husband while Taeil held Doyoung' hand and shooked his head.

"Let him have his moments,we haven't seen him happy for a long time",Taeil tried to persuade Doyoung as they both looked at Yangyang who was still dancing to the song.

Well,they both missed seeing this view of Yangyang enjoying himself and they glad their son is back.