Chapter 21~ Too Revealing

Start from the beginning

Noah: *goes in the bed, pulls Dixie head on his chest ad caresses it as they speak* I like when we cuddle

Dixie: Me too, it relaxes me

Noah: Did you mean it when you said that you wish you were dead?

Dixie: I am sorry but 100% yes

Noah: So when i leave you alone from now on, is that what you will be thinking about doing?

Dixie: Lets not ruin our cuddle time with that ok?

Noah: *kisses her head*

*Time skip to Friday evening at 6:27pm. Noah and Dixie are still really close, Bella is still with them, Dixie still goes therapy sessions, Charli still critise Dixie and Tim is still the only one to know about Dixie and Noah. Marc has not once harm Dixie since he arrived so she is feeling safer with him than before. Dixie and Bella is in Dixies room and Noah is in his room*

Dixie: Lets go downstairs to eat princess

Bella: Otay Disy

*They go downstairs and sit at the table with Charli, Bryce, Heidi and Marc*

Bella: What for dwnner Awnty Heidi?

Heidi: Macaroni pie and chicken

Bella: Mmm yum

Charli: Mom, i invited Noah so he should be here just now

Heidi: Ok

*8 minutes later Noah arrives and sits next to Charli. Charli and Noah are sitting at one side and Dixie and Bryce is sitting on the other side with Bella on Dixies lap. Dixie is opposite Charli and Bryce is opposite Charli. Marc and Heidi are at the two ends to the table*

Bella: Me want foodie, me hungwy

Heidi: If i didnt know Bella was your cousin, i would think that she is your daughter since you guys are so alike

Dixie: Mom i dont think i am getting pregnant or atleast not anytime soon since i am boyfriendless

Heidi: If you say so but i want a grandchild so i can spoil him/her. Charli has a boyfriend, she can give me one or even Bryce since he has a girlfriend *gives everyone a plate of food*

Dixie: Yeah if you want one now, let Charli give you one *rolls her eyes*

Charli: Ooo Noah, want to stay over tonight or i can come by you tonight?

Noah: *looks at Dixie then looks back at his food* No Charli, i am not ready to have sex with you

Charli: But you would be ready to have it with Dixie, am i right?

Noah: No, we arent even dating

Bryce: Ok guys, Bella wants food so lets eat

*They eat and is now in the living room all sitting. Dixie, Bella and Bryce on one couch, Charli and Noah on one couch and Marc and Heidi on the other couch*

Heidi: Its Friday night, you guys want to watch a movie?

Marc/Bryce/Charli: Yeah

Dixie: I need to bathe Bella and get ready for bed so i will skip movie time

Noah: I need to go home

Everyone: Ok

*Dixie carries Bella up to her room and locks the door and Noah goes and sits next to Tim in the living room. Its only Tim and Noah in the living room btw*

*With Noah and Tim*

Noah: Dad do you think she is getting better?

Tim: I am not sure but i hope so