Baji Keisuke-Special-

Start from the beginning

"Y/n, Todays date was amazing but where are we going now?" Baji asked confused as he followed after you to the stalls.

Scaning the contents on display of the stall, you hummed a bit before responding " We are going to get matching hair ties so that you won't fight a whole gang all on your again"

"Wha- " He was cut off as you held a pair of dark navy scrunchies with a small amount of pastel white spots on it. It wasn't very puffy or thin either, it was small and the right size.

"That rubber that they broke was the one I gave you when we first meet on this same day a few years ago right? Well here on this same day, let's both get matching ties as a couple" you exclaimed, flustered.

Bajis eyes shone like stars as they sparkled up with happiness, a grin twitching on his lips as he had to bring his right hand up and cover his face to hide how immensely happy he was. His face reddened up on par with yours as both of you awkwardly stared at eachother in silence before bursting out laughing.

"Y/n " He called you name as he now tied your hair for you as you had did his. " Yes?" You asked, neck still red from before.

Leaning down to your neck as he finished tieing your hair with the navy scrunchie. Baji closed his eyes, wishing for this moment to lasg forever. "I love you, I love you Y/n so much " he said it to yoh but in his heart he swore it.

"Ha! If you love me than don't ever leave me like that" you remarked, referring  to that day when he fought the gang by himself all alone, it was the day when the two of you had a date, you still remember waiting at the date location for hours, worrying if something had happened to him or worse that he actually stood you up only to be meet with worse than worse the sight of him all bruised why? Because the guys he beat up broke his hair tie.

"you were really worried than huh" he said with a chuckle, remembering your crying face worrying about him.

"I thought you left me.." you murmured ruefully.

"Y/n, I promise I'll never leave you again."

Behind a few bushes a bit far away, Chifuyu let out a silent happy 'hooray' as he continued to take pics of the couple so he can bribe them later.

----------------

"What the heck is wrong with you!?" You loudly yelled at him, eyes tearing up as the only thing he did was look away from you as you continued to yell at him.

"WHY WOULD YOU BEAT CHIFUYU?!"
"Why would you leave Toman just like that?! Why would you leave everyone just like that!?" Your yells resounded in the same empty classroom where you always studied together with Baji.
Where both of you got close, where both of you first kissed ,first confessed and first interacted.

Not hearing a reply from him as silence upset you even more, your chin wobbled as you asked
"Don't you love me anymore?"

Bajis eyes widened,his head that was looking away snapped towards you in an instant, eyes growing dark, face twisting into anger as he gritted his teeth " Y/N! OF COURSE I LOVE YOU!!!" He yelled, immediately grasping your shoulders.

" you won't leave me?" You asked astonished, all this while seeing all his actions , seeing him leave Toman and Chifuyu. You thought now he was going to leave you too, you thought he was going to break up with you.

Seeing the tears fall down your cheek Baji softened as he shook his head, leaning his forehead down on yours, his forehead touched yours gently as he wrapped his arms around you to keep you close. " Of course not idiot, I promised I'd never leave you again"