9

Takemichi Hanagaki.
- When your busy, This guy would be very upset and would miss you a lot but he wouldn't dare to interrupt you because he knows your busy. He would be always holding his phone or playing around with it ,while waiting for you to reply to his text or call him so the two of you can hang out again.
Once he accidentally called you while playing with his phone hoping you would text him when you were busy.

Naoto Tachibana.
-When your busy, He would be very understanding and would not interrupt or disturb you at all opting to focus on his own work while you were busy which would lead him to becoming very consumed by his own work by the time your back.He would be very stressed and tired when you come back which will make you force him to take a nap as the both of you would cuddle than.

Manjiro Sano.(Mikey)
-When your busy,He wouldn't leave you alone even if you were busy. He wouldn't disturb you but he won't let you leave his side either. He would just stay in your presence either right next to you or near by and would either do his own work and just stare at you with his cheeky smile. You have no idea why he smiles when you are doing work but it always pulls your focus off work and annoys you at times.

Ken Ryuguji.(Draken)
-When your busy, Guy here would ask you a lot of questions like 'why are you so busy?' ' When will you finish?' 'What could you be possibly doing to be so busy?' with a serious face slightly frowning with dislike at the thought that he won't be able to see or talk to you for a while. He would be very blunt and interrupt you atleast 2 times while you are busy with a text or call.

Takashi Mitsuya.
-When your busy, He would understand and let you do what you need to but that does not mean he will not be upset. Without meeting you for the whole day he would be sighing constantly, his usually droopy peaceful eyes would become sad and lonely even the other members would notice it. He would be super out of his usual self ,constantly daydreaming here and there. It would even go till the extent that the other members wont be able to handle seeing him sad no more as they will be the one calling you to come meet him instead.

Tetta Kisaki.
-When your busy, He wouldn't mind it at all but he would just say" Geez, Don't overwork yourself alright? " and give your head a pat before leaving.
During the time your busy he would also be busy like he usually is but his mind would wonder around at times about you. If he can he would probably sneak around to see your figure for a minute without you noticing and would leave knowing that your alright.

Shuji Hanma.
-When your busy, He would at first be cool with it, just waving you goodbye with a grin and going back to his own work knowing that you'll be back soon, but after two hours when your still not back he will start getting annoyed than slowly after a while pissed, letting his temper off on the other members giving them tons of orders he would try to steam off by bossing them around and beating a few of them. He would end up getting annoyed and upset but he wouldn't let it out on you nope he would let ot out on the members while patiently waiting for you.