1 : My Wattpad Love By cold_lady19

** THIS BOOK IS NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON AND KINDLE**

Name : My Wattpad Love

Author : Cold_lady19

Rating : 8.5 

Genre : Teen Fiction 

Summary: Julie has always been the shy type. Her world changes when she finds wattpad, a very popular ebook community. She becomes addicted to it and even starts posting her own stories. But are friends, fans and votes all she will get from this site? Or is it possible to find love as well?

Comments : My Wattpad Love was the first book I read on Wattpad, and it was the book who captured my attention. It got me interested in Wattpad, interested in all her other books and books on wattpad overall. So, to me, this book have a special place in my heart because it is the book who changed my life. I got to admit, My Wattpad Love captured my attention at the beginning because of the title and how it links to wattpad. Then as I read on, the relationship between Julie and the male main character got extremely cute and I just couldn't stop loving it. So be sure to check this out, maybe because you found the summary interesting or maybe because of me but still check it out. Make sure you read the sequel, and check out the trailer I linked from YouTube.