Bubble Gum Drama Queen

Start from the beginning

"He's a nightmare," Louis dramatically says, rolling his eyes as well.

"Heyyy," Harry whines and gives Louis the 'don't tease me' face that Louis knows all too well.

"I'm just joking," Louis reassures him. Harry leaves after that, presumably retreating to his dressing room.

"You sure do pick on him a lot," Zayn observes. "He's pretty sensitive."

"He can handle it, I promise," Louis lightly laughs. He feels as if he is a veteran at dealing with Harry, and everybody around him is blinded by Harry's sweet, slightly manipulative, charm that makes them believe he is nothing but nice.

"Are you sure?" Lou wonders. Out of anybody, Lou spoils Harry the most. She always brings him a treat after his haircut, whether it be a little lollipop or a cookie from the snack table; she even lets Harry babysit two year-old Lux.

"I'm sure. When he's in public he acts like a princess. But when it's just us, he can sometimes be bratty and demanding," Louis says. Even though Harry has a temper and can act immature at times, Louis still finds himself completely devoted to him in the best way possible. "Like, if I had to paint a picture of Harry, it would be him in a fluffy pink dress and a tiara, throwing a tantrum over God knows what," Louis chuckles. Lou and Zayn laugh at this, and Louis' haircut is finished minutes later. "I'm gonna go check on Harry now," Louis tells them. He makes his way to Harry's dressing room and quietly knocks on the door.

"Who is it?" Harry asks from the other side of the door.

"It's Louis." Louis hears shuffling coming from inside the room, and the door opens seconds later. "Hi princess," he smiles as he lets himself inside.

"You were teasing me," Harry pouts. He sits on the couch, and Louis sits next to him, much to Harry's dismay.

"You can handle it, right? You're a big boy," Louis softly replies. "Just tell me you don't like me teasing you and I'll stop forever," he says. Harry sighs, because he knows he can't do that. Well, he could, but he likes when Louis teases him; Harry thinks of teasing as one of the ways they show their love for each other.

"I like it when you tease me, Daddy. Because then you're paying attention to me," Harry admits.

"I knew it," Louis laughs. Harry seems to be very comfortable in his self-absorbed status. He can be the most selfless and kind person when he wants to be, but he can also be the exact opposite of that. "There's a little park not too far from here, and earlier the boys were thinking about going on a walk. Do you wanna go with them?"

"Sure. Is it hot out?" Harry wonders.

"It shouldn't be too bad, I think you'll be fine," Louis says, then kisses Harry and takes his hand. He leads him to the other boys, and they all go to the car and drive to the park.

-

The park is relatively deserted, because 2:00 is apparently an odd time to visit a park. The five guys, plus a few bodyguards who keep their distance, start walking the woodsy path. They are surrounded with lush green trees and bushes, and it feels like they are in their own world in the middle of a forest.

"Daddy my shoe is untied," Harry notices. He stops walking, and Louis waits for him to bend over and tie his shoe. However, when Harry keeps staring at Louis, Louis takes the hint.

"You want me to tie your shoe," Louis says in a deadpan tone. Harry nods, and Louis mutters "such a princess" before squatting down to tie his baby's shoe. "There. All better." Louis kisses Harry on the cheek, then holds his hand and gently pulls him along to the other boys, who have stopped walking a few feet ahead of them.