Till The Very Ends With It

Depuis le début

Two years went by. The town was shifting, filling more with new residence, neighborhoods growing more lifelike. Gang activity began to subside almost completely, though, the (L/N) residence hardly noticed: for they were too caught up working day in and day out to keep their lives stable, working to keep a house for their son to come back to.

There were times the two took turns to call the police station twice a week, but the policeman they had met back at the station never seemed to be in the building. Without him they could learn nothing about the case.

In total, six years had finally passed. The town was never the same as it once was. It was cleaner, less gloomy, and the most crime you'd ever hear about or come across was shoplifting probably twice or thrice every month. The neighborhoods changed as well, with some homes being reconstructed due to word of the buyer or just simply torn down and rebuilt anew because of too many issues, old age being the main contender. The (L/N) residence was one of the many of those homes to be marked for deconstruction upon agreement of their landlord.

(Y/N)'s parents didn't complain. In fact, neither of them could, for they were both deceased.

The interior of the subway station was busy like any other day, people waiting, people rushing to get to their favorite spot on a train, people rushing to get off of a train

A particular train pulled up to a stop, a moment passing before the many double doors slid to an open. Adults young and old including children unloaded from the long vehicle, the last passengers being two individuals dressed in jet black formal suits and gold plated badges etched with the abbreviations "FBI" clipped onto the waistbands of their slim black slacks.

"Ahhh, finally! That ride was dreadfully long, and we were on a train. Don't you think we deserve quicker transportation?" One of them spoke out to the other. She was a short female with a scarlet tint to her hair, which was tied in a ponytail for professional reasoning. Her eyes were sharp but lively, carrying a deep scarlet tint.

The other was a man, not too tall, not too short, but he still won in the height department compared to his partner. His hair was a vibrant blue color. Although he liked to keep his air tied in a messy but functional tail, he'd allow some of his locks to fall into his view upon the right side of his face. It was a unique hairstyle to himself he'd liked to wear out ever since the start of his Highschool days.

His eyes carried a calm and collected emotion which fell in line perfectly with his borderline feminine facial shape and features, eyes an oceanic blue.

Although still walking with his partner, the blue haired agent seemed to be spacing out, prone to the inner depth thoughts of his mind.

"Hellooo? Earth to Stephenson? Leooon?" The female agent poked, an eyebrow raised in curiosity.