*it's about time (p-1)*

✯ y/n's pov ✯ 

it was a calm monday morning and i was sleeping peacefully until that god-awful apex-sounding alarm rings through my ears at like 6:30 am. i kept hitting snooze until i heard my dad screaming from our living room downstairs. as soon as i hear that, i speed downstairs, my dad didn't even finish screaming when i got down there. what he was screaming at was the news, seeing the maular twins attacking the white house. usually, i would question this, but he has friends from security that are the guards of the gates there. after seeing one of them get cornered by a maular twin,  my dad turned as pale as a ghost. but luckily he shot it in the eye, well not so lucky because it got even more upset but then *BOOM* the guardians of the globe show up in the nic of time and save him. a wave of relief washed over my dad as get saw the red rush speeding the bystanders away from the scene. 

after watching the guardians of the globe fighting and defeating the maular twins, along with omni-man joining them to help with the fight i realized the time. i was going to be super late for school. i zip back upstairs, rushing so fast by my dad it makes his hair look like he stuck his head out of a car window. no time to worry about that, i got dressed, sporting my everyday wear of a dark blue long sleeve shirt with white lace around the neckline and baggy blue jeans. grabbing my bag, thank god i packed it that the night before, and running to the door while putting on my black converse at the same time. 

i was about to speed off to school until the sound of my dads voice made me stop on the spot. 

"Y/N! you're going to expose yourself!" he yelled at me. 

usually, i would put my head down and apologize profusely and promise never to do it again, but i have like seven minutes to get to school, by car it takes 15 minutes to get there from my house, so i wasn't giving a shite about his opinion about keeping my "freak powers" to myself at the moment. 

"i'm going to be late! i don't care!" i yelled back.

a look of shock washed over my dads face, never once have i talked back to him, but urgent times all for urgent measures, so i rushed out my back door and kicked off the ground and flew high in the clouds so no one could see me. and all i hear in the background was my dad: 

"Y/N L/N! YOU'LL HAVE HELL IF ANYONE SEES YOU!" again, my dad screaming at me. 

right now i didn't give a flying f, get it because I'm flying? forget it. my one mission was to make it to reginald vel johnson high school before the first bell and without catching the eye of anyone. 

but little did i know i caught the eyes of someone. 

{ a/n } 

hello! i hope you guys don't mind about the outfit, it's just what I saw her wearing as everyday wear. i hope you guys enjoyed it! and sorry for having to split up the first episode and leaving you on a cliffhanger εїз. but since they are like 40-minute episodes I will b breaking some of them up. anyways much love and enjoy your day!