Chapter 11

“I can not do this shit.”

“Yes you can!”

“I will not go into this pissy liquid.”

“Min Min! Please?! I'm holding onto you!” Yunho whined, holding the Captain's hands as he stood less than a foot into the water, his toes beginning to change and dressed in only a T-shirt on along with his boxer briefs. The red haired male only in trousers and no shirt.

The soldiers watched amused. They couldn't believe a fierce Pirate was scared to enter water. Hilarious if you considered the fact that Pirates spent their time sailing the seas on water yet this Pirate before them was scared to enter for fear of drowning.

“If I fucking die, I’ll make sure you die with me,” Mingi threatened, not sounding confident at all.

Yunho laughed. The sound was music to the Captain's ears and he relaxed a bit, giving in and slowly entering the giant body of fish piss.

The King backed up more and more, making sure he wasn't going too fast. They were waist deep and the giant male was now awkwardly trying to keep himself upright with his tail.

“Did I ever mention how pretty your tail is?” Mingi asked out of nowhere, surprising both of them.

“No. But thanks.”

Mingi stuck his hand into the water, running it over the King's silvery tail. It felt like… a fish. 

“Come on, let's go deeper and don't you dare stretch your stitches.”

Yunho sturdily wrapped his arms around Mingis waist, flicking his tail to lead them deeper into the water. The two were now a good distance from the shore and their feet hardly touched the ground.

Mingi thought he was about to drown. He splashed his arms around, attempting to bring himself further out of the water but he couldn't. He felt his stitches begin to stretch and that wasn't good at all.

What if there was a shark in the waters and would find the blood and consume them? That was a huge no-no and he wouldn't have that happening.

Panic set in him and he desperately tried to grab onto anything. Breathing became difficult and the thought of drowning made his lungs feel as if they were being constricted. Was this how he would die? In a giant body of liquidized fish faeces just because he couldn’t bear the thought of his toes just barely touching the sea bottom? How embarrassing.

The arms around his waist didn't feel like they were even there and it took Yunho lifting the red haired male around a foot out of the water to the best of his abilities to get him to calm down a bit.

“Shh, shh, it's okay, it's okay,” Yunho soothed, leaning backwards and placing the Pirate on his chest to float. “You'll be fine.”

The King gently patted the stitches that nearly opened, ensuring he wouldn't hurt them and sighed with relief once he saw they were not damaged. The Captain raised his head, staring into the taller male’s eyes, their faces extremely close.

"It'll never fail to amaze me how adorable you are," Mingi whispered, the sun hitting his tan skin and making it glow.

"You can't just say that," Yunho whined, releasing one of his hands from the Captain's arm and covering his face.

"Yes I can. But tell me, is it okay if I said I might like you?" Mingi asked, deciding this was the perfect time to confess his undying love for the King.

Yunho froze. Was this really happening? Was the person he felt so taken for confessing? What if this was a joke and the Captain was just joking? After all, the red haired male was a Pirate. A person known to be cruel and take whatever they wanted.

Free - YunGi ✔︎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें