Chapter-02

A- good morning (with a bright smile)
S- meri good morning great morning hui hai wifey!
A- acha great...ab mujhe choddo! Mujhe late ho raha hai...
S- tumari toh great morning hui nahi hai ab tak...mein kar sakta hoon..kaha late ho raha hai?
A- tumhe kal bataya tha na...college time se phele jana hai...debate ki tayari,fest ki tayari and abhi abhi AT job lagi hai...so agar mein waha jaldi nahi pauchi toh...college ka director bahut hi khadoos hai...time management ka lecture dene lag tha hai..
(Pushing him against the bed she got up smiling)
S- khadoos director ko bolo mujhse milne ko seedha karta hoon usse...waise aaj jaldi nikalogi na!?
A- kyu kahi bahar lekar jaa rahe ho...?!
(Getting up from the bed and back hugging her as she gets dressed up in his favorite blue dress)
S - tum kya ho ?
A-  matlab?
S- sab jaan leti hoo...waise Mrs Sabherwal this would be our official Date!
A - date par...dekh kar baati hoon...(smiling through the mirror)

As she dressed up and was about to leave...he asked her for something that made her smile at her grown up baby!
S - mere kapde nikal kar do.. Jane se phele...
A - tumhe pata hai mujhe der ho rahi hai..fir bhi...
(Removing his black suit)
A - waise agar kisi din mein na rahu toh tum kya karoge?
Shaurya pulled her into his arms and stared into those black eyes...
" tum agar nahi ho toh mein jee nahi paunga,  mein haar choti si choti zaroorat ka khayal tum rhakti ho..aur na hi tumhe kahi Jane dunga...bahut shiddato ke baad mili ho...mera sukoon, mera haar Saas ho tum...agar Anokhi nahi toh Shaurya ghum jayega"
Tucking her hair strands behind her ears..and looking at her and then kissing her on her forehead with a tear escaping his eyes!

Hugging him back,she could sense her damp forehead and his bone crushing hug and her softly speaking and seeking a sight of what has happened to him with her mere statement of Being away from him!

Broke the hug...though he didn't want to leave her! Made him sit on the bed and sat down to meet his eyes! Wiping his eyes gave him water to drink, held his hand looking into his eyes she said, "hua kya hai? Mene sirf aise hi bol diya hai...naa mein kahi jaa rahi hoon..agar tumne bola toh bhi nahi jaungi...promise!" Getting up and making him a bit ok kissed on his cheeks and told him," waise message kar dena kabtak free hogey toh sath mein milte hai !"
Smiling at her grown up baby ,who didn't want her to leave him...even if that meant going earlier to the same place...held onto her dupatta till she vanished outside the bedroom...
He freshen up and noticed her lipstick marks on his cheeks and a sweet note on bathroom mirror!

Hello everyone! Thanks for the warm love and welcome on this ff! Means a lot and you guys have no idea how that warm love feels when you receive it ! Hence a token of appreciation and gratitude for each one of you...as I may not be able to reply...or may miss out !

But thank you for loving this ff...let me know what you felt about this part and what do you guys feel would happen further...would wait to read your comments and have an lovely conversation with you all! ❤

More importantly please let me know when would be you like to read the next part? Weekends or pick two weekdays...and I would post the next part accordingly...

Loads of love and warm wishes for Rakhi ❤💫