Kapapasok pa lamang niya ay ramdam na niya ang panganib na makukuha. A gallon of juice was poured at her from above. She decided not to look up as she did not care who was the person behind it. After the juice, tons of food got on her uniform. She never moved, even a little.

Her body accepted all the things they thrashed. She already anticipated this kind of situation before she could step her foot inside Franklin, and even if she tried to fight them back, it would not have any major changes.

People were already blinded by what Calista and the media showed to them.

"Buti nga 'yan sa'yo!"

"Kulang pa 'yan sa ginawa mo!"

"Flower of Arsace? Nakuha lang pala sa droga!"

"Nakakahiya ka!"

"Wag niyo kalimutang tinangka niyang patayin ang kapatid niya! Drug user na nga mamamatay tao pa!"

She recognized that voice. Victoria was meters away from her, with a wicked smile, aiming to encourage the students more from throwing things at her.

They could not go near because of the wet floor from the juices they continued to splash on her. Disgust was on their faces because of what Victoria said.

Tuloy-tuloy lamang sila sa pagbabato ngunit hindi pa rin siya gumagalaw. Hindi niya alam kung ilang minuto na siya roon pero hindi pa rin ubos ang binabato ng mga ito. The students had cameras with them to record what was happening but she could not care less.

Just after a couple of seconds, her sight was blocked by another person. Her eyes widened when she recognized the perfume and presence of the person who was hugging her. She could not say a word as she was still filled with surprise.

"Hey! You should stop na! Don't sayang the pagkain- Ouch! I said stop!"

Kennedy was protecting Ashanti, not minding the stains she would get from her. Her front was blocked as well as her head because Kennedy was taller than her.

"Tumabi ka nga riyan!"

"Batuhin niyo pa rin! They're both drug users!"

"We should alis-alis na rito," Kennedy told her.

"I don't mind standing here until they stop-"

"No! Aalis na tayo!"

Kennedy quickly grabbed her out of the crowd. They ran as the students started to follow them. Every corner of the building had people that were ready to block them so Ashanti had no choice but to pull her friend to the rooftop.

She immediately locked it and halter the way by putting tables and chairs.

"You know you have issue pa pero you still went to Franklin!" Kennedy said after.

She slowly looked at her. Her friend was angry while waiting for her response. Dahil sa kahihiyan, iniyuko niya ang ulo.

"I'm sorry..."

"You should isip first before going here! Kung 'di pa ako nag-talk kay Gabi I won't know pa-"

"I'm sorry for causing you trouble, Kenny. I know you're still mad at me for getting you involved."