Success and Maxwell:FIX

Start from the beginning

Amanda strains to hear her and laughs "you're so funny it's stupid. I remember him treating you like a coworker. He has been nothing but nice to you. Seriously live" her expression turns serious and she answers a phone call "Aliyah the outfits are ready. You said you'll pick them up"

"Yeah" she stands and wears her coat "later gator " she smirks at Success and whispers ' goodluck '

They leave Success alone in the room "urgh I hate this" she grudgingly gets up and walks slowly to his studio.

********

Maxwell is mixing sounds together when he sees the door open. He's surprised to see Success walk in shyly.

"Oh hey" he stands
She mumbles a little "afternoon"
"How may I help you"

"Amanda said I should come here and take a look at the track so we can start a choreography as soon as possible" she looks at the floor.

"Okay.. come take a seat"

She sits on one of the chairs and tries to wear the headphones which are a little bit complicated cause they are different from normal headphones. It's more like a curved metal rod with wires and two tiny buds that are to be inserted into the ears.

She struggles for sometime until she feels fingers taking the headphones from her hands. Maxwell spins her around in the chair to face him. He carefully wears it for her and Success feels a sensation when he inserts the buds in her ear. It was like a slow shiver. She tries to give no reaction.

"Is it ok. Does it fit well?" Maxwell looks into her eyes . Just then does she notice how close they are. She stares at him lost in his eyes.

He shrugs " your silence must mean a yes" he spins her around to face the sound mixer.
The song starts and Success is beyond amazed. She holds herself back from dancing. She constantly nods to the beat. The song ends and she sighs.

"It was ....." Maxwell wishes for a good praise of his song "....nice. it was ok. It wasn't too based and our voices were edited really good. Good job" she doesn't smile and stands to exit the studio.

"Hold up" He grabs her wrist and pulls her into his chest "are you sure it was..." He smiles and his gaze darkens "...just ok or do you want more than you got"

"Let go" she struggles out of his grasp.

"Not this time" he holds her tighter " I promised myself I won't let go this time"
She fusses more.

"Enough" he says in a soft voice and sighs "let's fix this. I can't hold back anymore and I know you can't"

"Can't what? I'm over you" she lies through her teeth

"You're lying"

"No I'm not. That's 100 Percent true and you better believe it."

"Your voice lowered and you sucked in a breathe before saying it. You always do that when you lie. You're forgetting that I know you and I know you want me just as much as I do"

"Not true "

"Oh really" he captures her lips in a strong kiss. She immediately melts
" I thought so" he smirks

She realizes what she did and tries to leave but he grabs her " stop fighting it "

He holds her face and continues the kiss. He lifts her unto the table and deepens the kiss. It gets more intense as time goes by. She puts her hand around his neck and pulls him closer. They continue in want of what they've missed.

He releases her and stares at her " I've missed this. How dare you starve me of my right"

Success stares back confused on whether to continue or push him and run. Coincidentally her phone starts ringing