Ride 4➵Deep Sea Divas and High Land Soldiers

Start from the beginning

»——•——«

'I'll see you in a month then, doc,' Chrona waves her hand and walks off. She exits the hospital and sighs. 'Man, I'm hungry. I think I'll buy a bar of chocolate and then head to Card Capital-'

Ri~ng

'Huh?' Chrona stops in her steps and takes out her phone. 'It's mom.'

She answers the call. 'Hello?'

'Chrona! What did the doctor say?'

'He said the pain one of the symptoms. Nothing to worry about mom,' Chrona smiled.

'Are you sure?'

'100 and 10 percent. Listen, I'm off to Card Capital 2 now. I'll be home before dinner, is that fine?'

»——•——«

Tokoha sighed. Chrona... 'Fine. But if you feel even slightly ill-'

'I know what I have to do mom. Trust me.'

Tokoha smiled. 'Okay okay. Bye then.'

'Bye mom! Love you!'

The call ended and Tokoha looked out the window. 'Oh, Chrona...'

»——•——«

'Hey Nana-' Chrona paused when she saw a rare sight. 'Mi?'

The bluenette was looking absorbed in her deck, making adjustments. She didn't even notice the redhead before she placed a hand on her forehead. 'What the-'

'No fever.' Nanami looked in shock at Chrona and sweatdropped when she saw her intense gaze. 'Oh... hey Ni-ni.'

But the girl just pointed a finger at her and said, 'Who are you and what have you done to Nanami?'

Nanami freaked out. 'Chrona! Let me explain!'

»——•——«

'So you don't hate Card Capital?' Yota raised a brow at the dual-haired boy. Both of them were sitting in a limo.

'I never said I hated it,' Kaito spoke, not looking away from the window. 'It's just too crowded.'

'So why the change of heart?' Yota smirked. 'It's because of Chrona, isn't it?'

Kaito's face went pink. 'None of your buisness.' He then looked at the blonde with a smug look. 'What about you and Nanami?'

Yota's face went from the skin color to a tomato red color. 'NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS!'

Kaito laughed at the fuming Yota. In the driver's seat, their butler smiled.

»——•——«

The door opened and Nanami looked up from her cards. 'Welcome to Card- Oh, hey Yota, Kaito.'

Yota gave a peace sign while Kaito just had his eyes closed. 'Hey Nanami. Ready for the match?'

'You bet!'

'Hello? Am I invisible?'

Kaito's eyes shot open and instantly landed on the green-eyed girl. 'Chrona,' he spoke before he could stop himself.

'The one and only,' she winked.

'Where were you this morning?' Yota raised a brow.

'That's a secret,' she said cheekily. 'Now get on with this match. I saved my chocolate to eat while watching it, and I don't want it to melt.' The other three sweatdropped.