Ride 4➵Deep Sea Divas and High Land Soldiers

LAST TIME ON CARDFIGHT VANGUARD Z:

Tokoha- Chrona, could you come to the Dragon Empire Branch please?

Chrona- Sure...?

Kaito- Wow. You two work very well together

Nanami and Yota- No we don't

Chrona- Oi! You two are supposed to be cleaning the windows!

Kaito, Yota and Nanami- Cardfight Vanguard Festival?

Yota and Nanami- WE ARE NOT HAVING A LOVER'S QUARREL!

Mamoru- It seems like you all are having fun

Nanami- I work in a card shop. aka Card Capital 2. So in order to help out customers, I need to memorize every single detail about every single card

Yota- This'll be a cakewalk.

Nina- My big bro is such a disappointment

Nanami- Why... Why did you help me out...?

Yota- I couldn't just leave my competition hanging. Especially a girl.

Nanami- If you hadn't helped me I wouldn't have. So... you're the real winner here, Yota.

Chrona- Oooo~ Someone's got a crush on Yota~

Nanami- SHUT UP CHRONA!

»——•——«

'Hey, Nanami!'

'Awesome work done yesterday!'

'You were so cool!'

'Thank you....' Nanami smiled nervously before she ran off. The moment she was in the school garden, she heaved a sigh. 'Oh, good lord...'

'Having a hard time?'

Nanami looked up and her cheeks turned slightly pink when she saw Yota. 'Yota...' She stood up straight.

'And Kaito too,' he grinned and pointed at Kaito, who was walking towards the two.

'Oh, hello,' she smiled as Kaito reached them.

'Hello Nanami,' Kaito nodded.

'Say,' Nanami looked at Yota. 'Where's Chrona?'

Nanami sighed. 'I have no clue.' This caught Kaito's attention. 'She always disappears like this at times. Without a message.'

'And you've never tried to find where she goes off to?' Kaito raised a brow.

'I've tried,' Nanami nodded. 'But she's way too good at sneaking off. Her mother doesn't tell me where she goes off to either.'

Kaito frowns and looks at the ground. Yota notices it and speaks up. 'Too bad, I was hoping to challenge you to a cardfight with her and Kaito as the audience.'

Nanami perks up at that. 'Well... she is always at Card Capital 2 after school, even on days like this.'

'Great!' Yota grins. 'I'll see you there then!'

Nanami gives him a bright close-eyed smile as Kaito still looks deep in thought.

»——•——«

OP-Devil is a Part-Timer

Ride 4➣Deep Sea Divas and High Land Soldiers