ᴅʀᴏᴡɴɪɴɢ

Beginne am Anfang

"Follow."

He stared with his eyes thinly opened, then turned away. It was then Lilly and Felix exhaled the breath they held very quietly. I felt like crying blood of how my death string was being pulled then let go, pulled then let go repeatedly.

"I was going to go on a boat today coincidentally, so prepare for it."

'Prepare? Hah! Moreover 'coincidentally' go on a boat. Ha, I know you planned it out and brought me when it is time. How dare you pretend it is 'coincident'!'

If you needed something, it probably was already prepared beforehand, so I am pretty sure it meant 'shut up and follow me'.

"Your majesty, sorry to interrupt but it is too early for the princess to play on the water..."

"What are you concerned about when jim will be with her?"

That's the problem, bast*rd!

Lilly who was brave enough to speak started to look at me with worry expressed eyes. Since people who are not invited to join the royal blood's boat time, I was sure she was worried that no one could have me if something happened.

But don't, sister Lilly. What will you do if that bast*rd decides to harm you?

But I actually don't want to ride the same boat Claude will ride! You suddenly became not so entertaining. Die. And splash! Into the lake I go! Who knows he'll do that?!

This rotten bast*rd stopped in track, then asked.

"Do you not want to ride the boat with me?"

"Ahhh, Atti will ride with papa."

Once again, I smiled innocently and answered. Hearing my answer, Lilly's face paled but I didn't have a choice. That is how I had to have a boat time with Claude feeling that its forced.

How big is the place that it actually has a lake big enough to have a boat time. With my lifeless face, I floated on the water with Claude sitting across from me.

Claude picked me up himself for me to mount, and during it, I had to shiver in fright without no one noticing of if he will drop me into the water. When I had completed 'getting on the boat' mission, I had no strength left in my body.

Huh? This boat though, it was so controlled. Do boats that royal blooded people ride always like this? Its not shaky at all and just slips on the water!

Wait. We both aren't rowing the boat. Then how does this thing even move? Is there like a motor or something? Or maybe this boat has 2 floors in total and the workers are moving their legs hard? Huhhhh.

"What are you thinking of?"

Don't speak to me. Don't look at me. Wahhh.

I was thinking of answering with 'Today's weather's nice!' or 'The lake is so pretty!' at Claude's question, but decided to just go for it.

"Papa's hair is shiny shiny! Sparkly! It's pretty!"

Well, it was true that Claude's hair was pretty. My light blonde was pretty too, but Claude's honey-like dark blonde was more of my style. Ahh, did I get too addicted to gold? Sniff.

"Sparkly sparkly! I like it! Hehe."

Claude smiled very faintly at my response. No, wait... If he smiles like that... I feel like something bad is going to happen.

"When I look back, you had some pockets full with gems that day."

Dun Dun DUN!! It's a goal! Competitor Atanasia is in the first stage for mental breakdown!