𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗

Start from the beginning

Breaking a piece off after placing the hot sauce down, I tore some meat off and placed it my mouth. Eating some more, I sucked the meat off the bone before moving on to another piece. Feeling eyes on me, I looked over at Jameer.

"What ?" I asked looking at him.

"You gone suck me like that ?" He asked whispering, while pointing to the food.

"Papa-" Cutting myself off, I started laughing.

"I'm just saying cause you sucking it real good you done got all the meat off and shit." He said, pointing at the bone making me smack his shoulder.

"Leave me alone." I said, continuing to eat.

"Is you though ?" He asked, after a couple seconds.

"Yesss Jameer !" I said,rolling my eyes.

"That's all you had to say, glad we on the same page." He said.

"You so nasty." I said, looking at him licking my lips.

"Only for you." He said, pecking my lips. Me being me, I leaned forward sucking his lip into my mouth.

"I tell you what !" My granny said, coming in making me laugh as I popped his lip out my mouth.

"Yes girl ?" I asked, chuckling while getting up to throw the trash away.

"That gooey butter cake in the oven, get you a plate to go too." She said, sliding into her chair.

"Ok, granny how you been though ?" I asked, sitting back down handing Jameer a wet wipe.

"I've been fine, enjoying retirement and life. Living it to the fullest for me and ya grandaddy both." She said, making me smile.

"I know that's right." Jameer said smiling also, grabbing my wet wipe after I was done using it.

"You don't need no money or nothing do you granny ?" I asked, looking at her as I got up.

"No, them checks you send are still in the bank." She said, closing her eyes.

"I guess they just gone pile up then cause I'm not gone stop sending em." I said, opening the oven.

"You, yo daddy, and Nylan gone be the death of me !" She said, tossing her towel at me.

"And is." I said, pulling the pan of gooey butter cake out of the oven.

"Papa you want some ?" I asked him, looking back.

"Y'all hurry up, I got a date later." She said, getting up walking out.

"Ok granny, love you imma leave you some money on the counter." I said, as I cut the cake into squares.

"Yea, let me get a bite." He said, getting up.

Holding it up, my mouth dropped at the big bite he took. Sitting it down I looked at him.

"That shit good." He said, nodding his head

"I know right." I said, putting some in my mouth.

Cutting about eight pieces of gooey butter cake I put it on a paper plate wrapping it up.

"You ready Papa ?" I asked, looking back at him.

"Yea." He said, grabbing my plate.

Going into my purse I pulled out a stack looking at the label seeing it said 8k. Sitting it on the counter I walked over to Jameer. Walking out I locked the bottom lock shutting her door.

"Where we going now ?" Jameer asked, looking at me.

"We can go to the house to be honest. Unless you feel like going somewhere for me." I said, looking over.