I followed Pope, with the case of beer in his hands. I had a few bags around my wrists. I felt my heart sink as I saw Topper and one of his friends approaching. But then I saw him, it was Rafe.

I stopped, dead in my tracks. I was frozen, I wasn't sure if I should run or just keep walking. But my legs wouldn't move.

"Rachel? Is that you? Haven't seen you since- well the party." Topper scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah, hey." I looked to the ground.

"Can you let us have one of those beers?" Topper stopped to Pope.

Pope turned to face me, knowing what Rafe had done to me.

"No, they're not for sale."

"Why are you on our side of the island? Go back to the dirty Cut." Topper spit.

"You heard him, he said they're not for sale. Like we'd give them to you anyways." I looked back up, as I saw Rafe look into my eyes.

I couldn't stand looking at him, I felt dirty. He had used me, taken away my innocence.

"Rachel." I heard Rafe sigh.

"Don't come any closer. Or I swear to god."

"You'll what? Scream? No one is gonna save you, just like last night."

"I'm going to kill you." Pope dropped the beers and threw a punch at Rafe, Topper ran over to him.

They started to fight. I dropped my bags and ran over to Pope, standing over him. I held my arms up as Rafe lifted his golf club.

"I'd move unless you wanna be bloody."

"Rafe, woah!" Topper tried to stop him.

"I told you to leave me and my friends alone!" I reached out for the club but I was too late.

He struck me, sending me to the ground. He started to hit Pope and I couldn't stop him.

"Rafe! Rafe! Stop!" Topper tried reaching for him but he kept hitting.

I threw myself over Pope and he hit me a few times in the ribs. I screamed out as Rafe finally stopped, reaching out for the beers. They both turned away and ran.

"Rachel!" Pope flipped me over, trying to look me over.

I saw blood coming from his forehead, and a huge bump on the side of his eye.

"Pope, why didn't you just let me take it?"

"Rachel, you've been through enough. Are you okay?" He looked me over.

"I've never been better." I reached out to touch his face but he got up quickly.

"I'm going to drop these off. Go back to the boat."

"Pope-"

"No, please go."

I felt tears welling in my eyes as I went back to the boat. I heard JJ running down the dock as the sun began to set. He had a huge smile on his face.

"I love this! I got a 100 dollar tip, just for dropping off some shit. This is the life. Seriously." He smiled wide at me, showing off his 100 dollar bill.

"I'm so glad, J."

"Where's Pope?"

"He's coming."

"Why are you here?"

"J, please."

"Rach, what?"

Pope comes walking down the dock and JJ turns to him. I could see the expression on his face change.

"What the hell happened to your face?"

We both stood silent.

"Goddamnit! What happened?" He was angry.

"Rafe and Topper."

JJ looked to me and back to Pope.

"Did he hurt you?" He looks to me.

I shook my head but Popes facial expression told JJ I was lying.

"Show me."

I looked up to him, he saw the tears rolling down my face. I lifted up my shift to reveal the bruising that was beginning to appear on my ribs.

"Topper threw a punch at Pope and I stepped in front, Rafe decided to beat me with his golf club. But he pushed me out of the way and hit Pope too. He got us pretty good didnt he?" I chuckled, looking to my bruises.

"I'm going to kill him. Where is that motherfucker?" JJ was angry, running his hands through his hair to calm himself down.

"J, let's just go."

"No! He's hurt you way too much, and he's starting to hurt us too. He attacked Pope and me. I'm sick of it!"

"Let's just go." Pope called, starting the boat.

"No, we need to get revenge."

"I have a better idea."

Pope drove to the other side of the dock, staring at a boat. It looked new and it was definitely nice.

"Pope?"

"Let's sink that son of a bitch."

"I like that idea. Let's go, Pope."

"This stays between us okay?"

"Of course."

"I didn't think you had it in you." JJ placed his hand on Popes shoulder before he hops into the water.

He goes into the boat, and unplugs it. I watched as it began to sink, bubbles appearing beside it. I looked to JJ, seeing his smile widen. It looked almost psychotic, like he was watching Pope commit murder.

"J, I don't know if I like this."

"Are you kidding? This is what they deserve. They're lucky I don't go and murder them myself. I wish I could."

"Killing isn't the answer. Maybe a little near death experience but not actual death."

"Okay. Let's just let Pope be a little dangerous. Nothings gonna happen. It's gonna be okay."

I just nodded as we all watched the boat go under before driving away as it sank under the water. I wasn't liking this, I knew something was going to happen. We never won, we never were going to be safe.